The Madman | Teen Ink

The Madman

By Mister_J PLATINUM, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Mister_J PLATINUM, Colorado Springs, Colorado

"Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names." - Captain Jack Sparrow

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ooooh, I’m getting the shivers. That was quite a frightening laugh. Almost wet myself, he he he he HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe this forest here isn’t as soothing as I thought it would be. A nice stroll in the park would be nice, right? HAHAHAHAHA! Look how that turned out!
He shouldn’t have touched me. He hit me too hard. I don’t like it when they hit me. I don’t like it when they put me in that dark little room. I get a little lonely in there. The bars stare at me, taunting me to esc-
OOOHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHAHAHEHEHEHAHA! ESCAPE?! Oh, that’s hilarious! They always find me in the end.
But I always have my fun when I’m out.
Take that woman back there, for example. My, she was sooo much fun! How she shrieked as I grabbed her neck! Oh, how she just shuddered when I twisted my hands! And then she just fell down, and she was…hehe…heeheeoohaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SHE WAS DEAD! AHAHAHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEAD! HAHAHA!
Oh, I did it again. Quite frightening, I am.
And her kid! Oh, her kid was a screamer. How she just shrieked as her little mommy fell down. It was gloooooooorius! And then, and then, and then I, I, I, I-
OOOOOOHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! I shot the kid! Right between the eyes! Oh and she hit the ground, and she just hit it with such a wonderful sound!
And the rest of them were just as much fun! One by one, there must have been millions! Thunk, thunk, thunk, the bodies just hit the ground! And it was just fabulous!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHE-
Oof! They’ve got me again don’t they? Shot me with their fancy tranquilizers. Oh, well. At least I had fun while it lasted!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!
“Do you see them, sir? Do you see their bodies? Do you see how much fun I had?”
“There’s nothing, you lunatic. Absolutely nothing.”
“But don’t you see them? The men, the women, the children? Do you see them?”
“Like I said, there’s nothing. Now just shut your mouth, you psycho.”
But that one woman. Her hand’s reaching out to me, as if begging me to come and play.
“Oh, don’t worry honey. I’ll be back! I’ll be back to play some more games! This fun will never end!”
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahe…he…he…he…

I am obsessed with The Joker(Batman's worst enemy). This piece was inspired by The Joker, but it also came from my own inner insanity. HeheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)