Fear Chapter 3, The end | Teen Ink

Fear Chapter 3, The end

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

I awake tied up, hanging above the ground. I am approached by three humanoid shadows, stomach feels sick and my soul feels hollow. they speak words that i have heard before but their whispers are too quiet, they start to walk away and i start to twist and turn i try to break loose, i hear noise of something going a riot. i see ahead of me in the window above the shadows still watching, in front of me a cage opens and i just now smell the scent of a carcass rotting. i see two yellow eyes in front of me, i wonder what they have released. i break one of my hands loose and grab onto the bars above. i break my other and loose and grab the bars with that hand as well, but i was too late the beast as attached it’s jaws onto my leg and starts ripping it apart. i get out of its jaws but it takes my leg as a meal i scream in pain and i hang upon the pull for hours on end waiting and waiting for the beast to leave. it returns to it’s cage but i fear going back down, for if i go down there i might loose my other leg. the 3 shadows return they drag me off the beam and tie me up. they bring me outside. i am taken aboard a ship, for hours i sleep. once more i awake i felt normal i grabbed my leg and i felt stitches but i had my leg and i was in my home. everything was normal. It was all over, and i don't even know what it was.