A Satiny Grip | Teen Ink

A Satiny Grip

July 15, 2013
By OasisMind BRONZE, Winterville, North Carolina
OasisMind BRONZE, Winterville, North Carolina
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

The satiny grip of darkness consumed him, making him become one with it. But not with his consent. The man was a well-mannered one, and but he did not know that he may have had a darker side. An evil one. The thought of it never crossed his mind, but everyone around him seemed to catch on and understand, although no one dared to tell him. They thought he would be to fragile to understand. But as the cruel nature began of the dark began to ponder throughout his brain, he understood. He fought back, thinking only good thoughts, thoughts that made him smile, laugh, cry, but the tears were those of joy. The darkness gave the man a smile, a smile with no good intentions. The hold the darkness had on the man became tighter, making the good thoughts evaporate. But this only made the man laugh, a laugh of confidence. The hooded noir figure looked at the man in confusion and discovered that to it's surprise, the laugh was causing its' skeletal figure to turn to dust. The evil force tried it's best to let go of the power of good had on him. But in the end it let go, and disintegrated, floating into another weak mind.