Black Rain | Teen Ink

Black Rain

By NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois
NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois

Like Moves On
Things Happen
I am my shadow self

The sky turns black at the sight of these devilish eyes. We see on the things we belive in. The divine creations that the fallen has left for us. Your soul is turing into the dust of the sand whcich the grians of time have forbbideen you too see. We sit awake and count the days till the end has finally become the relaity that is has been promised to be. My mother has become my supressed seeker, my father the only connection to the real world of the ones who have never been forgotton then we shall cry out as the many people have been sacrificed. Your life is like a duality of proposals and broken promises. Everyday I have told you many times that the sides of you may change with the coming seasons and the changing tides. Today I have forseen the end. We walk to the edge. All of our problems are tossed aside, the drinking is th efirst to go. You are laughed upon because of your so called belifs. Your a drugie, a misfit, and a waste of space. I hope you see the good in this, because the rest of the mortal workd is yet to see it. You walk the empty streets atr night feeling the night air screaming across your skin. During the day peope laugh at you, spit on you, and dam you for your self reliance. We will fight back this tide, he cannot win. We have relaized our true intentions of the world man has created.
Your black rain, tears have turned black against you they have been able to see your distant future, until you look into the sky and see the mayham and forloring that has been created.
Her tears turn to gold. Buy her the most joyous of the life she can have before her time runs out. Your living someone elses nightmare. Nothing else matters but yourself always rember that. Do what you please miss. Onlylive for what you could have done. But now please pray for the end, because ounce it comes you'll wish you belived me. Welcome to the Nightmare That is Reality.