Unuttered Words | Teen Ink

Unuttered Words

July 17, 2012
By LovelyMiss GOLD, Floresville, Texas
LovelyMiss GOLD, Floresville, Texas
11 articles 0 photos 124 comments

Silent, I hear nothing but the loud screeching plea of her big brown eyes. So pale and stale with frozenness she laid there without a doubt in her mind, someone out there, anyone out there would come and save her from the chains that were embedded into her soft flawless skin. Her damn red rosy cheeks lit up like flames that could annihilate anything that came in its way. With that strong violent grip she compelled on to what was left of her immaculate life, or at least what was. The scarce tone in her voice was almost unheard and unbearable to the ear. Her deep almost drowning dark black hair was holding the body of her face and beautifully shaping the hour glass of her discolored body but still admiring the beauty that she possessed. She shoved each bit of strength she could find and willed all her might to the finish line, though she tumbles to the wet cold barren floor with absolute no control of her body. Fragile and scrawny she now has no hope. Only she has the say to keep going or to let her gloomy eyes fall into a forever sleep.