When he came for me | Teen Ink

When he came for me

July 27, 2011
By Ha-5-rika SILVER, Visakapatnam, Other
Ha-5-rika SILVER, Visakapatnam, Other
9 articles 7 photos 62 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is what your thoughts make it.
Happiness, success and the greatest of achievements are nothing if you don't have someone to share it with.
A life lived for others is a life worthwhile - Albert Einstein.


I remember the night when I met him. The moment I saw him, I knew he was from heaven. It was love at first sight. I had heard so much about him from friends, family and people all around. They said he was punctual, disciplined, and well-behaved. But, they also said that he was fearful and spares no one. Many dreaded him and many avoided him. I could see that he was all alone in the vast world.

He was walking down the road and came up to me when I was with my friends. My eyes locked into his and we stared into each other’s soul. From the corner of my eye, I could see that my friends were making a huge fuss of something. They suddenly moved, and took a safe distance from him. They also yelled at me, asked me to go away from him. But, I was so busy admiring him that I cared little about what would happen next. If my parents knew, they would be devastated but, that didn’t bother me much.

I knew he wanted me to come with him for he held my hand and we danced around each other for a little time after which I finally decided I had enough of my life here and it is time to give up. It is time to run away with him.

So what if he is death?
So what if he is only here to kill me?

He accepted me for what I am and I loved that about him. So, I embraced him with a smile and he carried me away to eternity.


The author's comments:
Many fear death and many avoid him. But, I will go away with him the moment he asks me to go with him.