Isn't This What You Want?

[ Note: Still in the woods with three characters, Sarah, Caitlyn, and Dominic]

[Sarah wakes up with a massive headache on the cold floor of the woods, with Dominic standing over her and Caitlyn kneeling bedside her.]

Caitlyn [angrily]: I told you, Dominic. I told you not to do that to her! You know I don’t like that, when you do it to anybody, especially my friends.

Dominic: I’m…sorry, but she wanted to run…away from us. She could have ran out of here…hysterical, and went off to that party over there. Did you think of that?

[ Caitlyn shook her head and noticed that Sarah had gained consciousness.]

Caitlyn [with a smile]: Well, how nice of you to join us, Sarah. Are you feeling okay?

[Sarah sits up and a sharp twinge hits her temples like sharp knives. She moaned and leaned against the tree that was behind her.]

Sarah: No, I’m not okay! What just happened there, what did you do to me?

Caitlyn: I didn’t do it… and Dominic only wanted you to calm down a bit, he didn’t mean for it to hurt you. Right, honey?

[ Dominic nodded and walked in the opposite direction from the two girls]

Sarah: Well…what did he do to me, then?

Caitlyn: You see, Sarah…Dominic and his family can do…stuff. Things that you and I can’t, yet, that is. He got inside your mind and was able to.. What did he call it? Oh, right! He got in your head and cause you to feel a sharp pain. He calls it being mind bitten. He thought it would calm you down.

Dominic: I’m sorry if I hurt you…to badly. I didn’t mean to do it …so hard. We were trying to explain to you that I want to recruit yourself…and Caitlyn to be apart of my clan. We...are what you…may call vampires, but we aren’t. My family and I are Lights. We do feed off of blood but we don’t hide… in caves ‘til night comes. We are people who died from another’s Light Bite. The process is very simple, but it will hurt a bit. We… want you to be a part of my family.

Caitlyn: It will be great, Sarah. Never growing old, having a real family, not having to be apart of these losers’ lives! Can you imagine, it’s a gift and Dominic is willing it to us.

[ Sarah stared at them, dumbfounded as Caitlyn wrapped her arms around Dominic’s waist.]

Dominic: You will only make the right choice if you let me turn…you. It will be brief and it is all worth it, trust me. I have no intention in…harming you or Caitlyn. But, when I care about…a person than I can’t just let them go without giving them the opportunity of immortality. And Caitlyn insisted on turning you to, and I think it is a great idea from what Caitlyn has told me about your life. I… know you will love it in my…family.

Caitlyn: I know this is a bit of a shock and I had the same reaction. But, listen. Dominic is going to let us stay with him and his family for a month, as soon as summer starts we can go. That’s only in a week, Sarah! Isn’t it wonderful? And if you still don’t want to do it…than you don’t have to, all I’m saying is to give it a shot. Take a chance , don’t be like these other white trash losers. Join us, be apart of a REAL, genuine family. This is what you want, isn’t it?

[Sarah stands and walks up to the couple with her arm intertwined with each other. She thinks her choices over for a few minutes and speaks]

Sarah: Alright, Caitlyn. I trust you. I’ll go with you and Dominic to be with his family…for a month.

ExpRESsY0uRselF said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:07 pm:
Wow, this is great! And I'll try to check out ur forum! Please check out my poem The Girl Inside! THanks!

DeadPeopleKindaGrl said...
Heyy could everyone that reads this go to my forum called Heyy. I'm not as cool and nice as everyone thinks. I'm scared...Help.? I would appreciate it. Thanx :/

yin_yang replied...
Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:56 pm :
wow i love it it is amazing ... i think you should make a book out of it but you would need to write a beginning and a end ....like you have the middle but you need the rest i think it would be even better than twilight.

DeadPeopleKindaGrl replied...
Aug. 25, 2010 at 10:43 am :
well I didnt mark it but this is the second part to it. Hope u read the first.