Eerie Noises | Teen Ink

Eerie Noises

By SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio
SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

"Backpack, gimme another beer!" --Nate Bell

Mandy Medline pulled the covers over her head and tried to sleep.

She was ten years old and hated darkness. The only reason that she was able to sleep in her own room was because of her nightlight. A small creak outside her window startled her. She turned to look and saw a branch lightly scraping the glass.

Mandy pulled the covers further over her head and heard another voice. A faint whistle. It was coming from her closet. It seemed to be calling her name.
“Mandy…” It said.

Mandy held her breath now. She was terrified.
“Mandy…” The voice said again.

Mandy slipped from her bed and grabbed her doll. She walked over to the closet and slowly opened the door.

An old man whom she had never seen nor met before emerged from a pile of teddy bears. He was wearing a clown mask.
“Hello Mandy…” The man said, and he put his hand over her mouth.

The old man tied Mandy up, slung her over his shoulder, and slipped out the window, past the once rustling branch.

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

Breaking Benjamin is my favorite non christian band and Demon Hunter is my favorite christian band. what bands do u like?

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

Breaking Benjamin is my favorite non christian band and Demon Hunter is my favorite christian band

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

Breaking Benjamin is my favorite non christian band and Demon Hunter is my favorite christian band. u?

i do! i do write whatever even when they kinda freak... they just don't like thriller/mystery and/or vampire/paranormal stories. they're looking out for me, is what they say. i guess i understand, kinda. cuz they also tell me that writing creepy stuff can get to you in weird ways...

oooo, what kind of music do you like? well, you said screamo, but i mean what band? most of my friends like the same types of music, thankfully. we're so much closer because of that.

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

why not? I mean, as long as u like to write it and your heart is in it, they should support you with anything you do! but, my friends are like that too with the music I listen to, the screamo bands are not their favorite, but I love them :) but yeah, keep writing whatever you want to no matter what your friends say!!

lol, i noticed. it gives a thrill.

my friends aren't happy about me writing some horror now though. xD

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

IT'S. THE. BEST. creepy stuff is my forte..haha

thanks! Ashes To Ashes is my creepiest one so far...

it's fun to write creepy stuff, isn't it? lol.

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

i kno. I'm thinking about writing a sequel kind of thing for this one since the popularity is so high.

lafamit1012 said...
I loved your story, i was getting into it but not until the last part. you need to finish...

on Feb. 15 2010 at 10:46 am
SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

ok cool. i clicked on your name and it brought me to your stuff. i will check it out!

on Feb. 15 2010 at 9:20 am
Well, it should work just by clicking on my name. Might take you to a different tab, but it should work. :) Or I can just put a link to my profile/page/list of stuff if you want.

on Feb. 15 2010 at 12:02 am
SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

is there an easier way to navigate this website? cuz it is difficult to find one specific person's work..

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

cool. i will check out your stuff too.

on Feb. 14 2010 at 8:34 am
ummmmm, i WRITE almost anything. poetry, songs, fantasy, thriller, modern. but on here, you mean? something that isn't 'pending' still? i have some poems, and a prologue of a story. also a romance short story but i'm TRYING to get that short story to be pulled back... :)

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

what kind of stuff do u write? i haven't really looked at anybody else's writing..

np! i'll go check out your other stuff...

SabreEleven DIAMOND, Madeira, Ohio

yeah for sure. im in the process of writing a prequel for Hostage. then i hope to write a sequel to it if it gets as many views as the first one is getting. thanks for the comments tho!

Csquare321 said...
Need to finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's the problem with teenink: doesn't let you edit after it's been published. :) will you be writing more?