oh.. | Teen Ink

oh..

“I can’t believe this is happening to me. I don’t deserve any of this.”

That is the last thought i ever had run through my mind.

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I have no clue why it’s raining, its summer dude, but whatever. Rachel is speedy-gonzales, raining or not. In the sideview i can see a like sliver/blue-ish silverado, it looks like my dads truck but everything on this truck is completely tinted and a whole different color. They were speeding up like we weren’t already going 20 over. It was making me think that they were going to try and pass us and then wreck and die. No thanks satan. Last minute, they got over and rode out tail for every turn and i was getting really paranoid. They finally stopped following us when we turned on our driveway and they kept driving down our street. So i’m not gonna get murdered today, cool story.

Its way too early for school this morning but it’s the last day so i suppose i will go. I’m just gonna skip to the end of the day cause school is over-rated.

It’s still raining??? Woooow mother nature. It’s fine i suppose. I’m in rachel’s car now so it’s not like I’m gonna get wet from sitting in the car. I look in the sideview and saw the truck. I decided not to point it out to rachel, she would probably be more paranoid than i am right now. Like yesterday, they followed us all the way to our street and kept driving.

School is over for the summer. I don’t know what i wanna do, but i wanna hang out with some friends. I’m listening to music on my bluetooth speaker, I can barely hear anything else but the music. I heard a car door slam, so i just figured rachel went to her car to get something. Just to double check, i looked out my window. What i saw made my jaw drop.

The truck was sitting in my driveway.

Since the door already shut, i figured i should be expecting someone to knock on the door or ring the doorbell. I paused my music so i would be able to hear anything and everything. Then i grabbed my AR, and put a 10 round mag in. I wanted my glock, it does better for close up, but it was in a different room. I figured i could make it to that room and just grabe the case and come back to my room. I ran for it, when i was running back i was looking behind me. When i turned around, about to be in my room, i saw him. Then i saw nothing.

All i could see is darkness and him.

All i could hear was things falling and his breathing.

All i remember was pain, now all i see is white, and old memories coming back to me.

This is it. My life is..over.