the day I went missing | Teen Ink

the day I went missing

By carson33 BRONZE, Hamilton, Montana
carson33 BRONZE, Hamilton, Montana

wazzup

It was a good night and I was watching Crime Scene Investigation snacking on popcorn. It was a part where they were investigating a murder, when I heard a scratch on my door. I went out and saw it was a dog. I looked if it had a coller and saw he did. So I went to my kitchen and grabbed my phone and called the number. The person answers and, “I said I have your dog.” He said that he would be over in a little bit to pick him up. He got here and I started to bring his dog, then he went to grab the door from me when he hit me in the head with a bat. When I woke up, I was in a basement with dead bodies and guns and millions of dollars. I heard footsteps and I acted like I was asleep. Next he grabbed one of the guns, and he walked out. I got out of my chair and peeked upstairs. He walked by, and I noticed that he had his dog. I got up to run, and he heard me. I made it upstairs and he went to the kitchen. I looked around and saw that I was in his room. I saw that he had murder evidence that he had hid. I went to the doors and they were all locked same as the windows. I went to the garage and saw that he had put a wall of cement and I need a car to bust the wall. I went searching for the keys and realized that I was trapped in a real life granny game. I went and found a key and saw I needed a passcode. I went looking for a passcode when I  saw a secret passage, and I went down, it and it lead me to the front door. As I started to get out of the passage, the kidnapper came in the door. I crawled back in the passage, and he heard a noise that I made and started to walk over, and I darted down the passage before he could see me. Next, he went over to the door and saw that one of his locks has been opened. He went to the basement and saw that I was missing. I saw him grab one of the guns and he set his dog free. I headed upstairs and his dog caught my scent. I darted to the second set of stairs and I made it up in time to jump back down stairs. I dashed outside and I made it to the police station. The police went on a serch and the guy found out that I told the police. I was sitting when I got shot. The guy still runs free to this day.

THE END

I loved writing this story

Sam1212123 said...
Sam1212123, Hamilton, Montana
You could have made it a little longer and made the ending better.

hellooooo said...
hellooooo, Hamilton, Montana
this kind of made no sense to me but it was a good story

on Mar. 5 2019 at 11:31 am
Nightmare_Beauty GOLD, Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Every experience is individual. Nobody can experience the same exact thing as you in that same exact way.

@cain_ I agree. I wish the story lasted longer. I do like the plot and story line. Especially the real life granny game. More details on that would've been great!

cain_ said...
on Mar. 5 2019 at 9:21 am
cain_, Huntingburg, Indiana
this article is way too fast and confusing, try and slow down and add more details. :)