Shea | Teen Ink

Shea

By FizzyTester BRONZE, Corvallis, Montana
FizzyTester BRONZE, Corvallis, Montana

The biggest crime in the history of the world was committed four days ago.This was in the year 2145. The world’s best detectives are on the case. What happened was there was a mass killing of about 75 people and there also was a loss of about 10 trillion dollars stolen from the government and nobody has a clue of who did it or how they managed to pull it off with zero traces whatsoever online and also at the crime scene. Nobody has any idea who did it. There were no motives or any reason for a person or people to kill 75 people and rob the government of 10 Trillion dollars.

The case went unsolved for years and years to come. It wasn’t until the year of 2165 when somebody found the first clue. The person who found the clue was #S113H344E68A9. Since the world is overpopulated to the max. There are no choosing of names any more, only numbers and letters, but instead of being called #S113H344E68A9 people just call him Shea. Shea is an extremely smart person and he is a hacker for the government on Neptune. Neptune is the most technologically advanced planet in the universe. Since Neptune is so advanced everybody wants to go there. So there needs to be a whole bunch of security. Shea was the first person anywhere to find a clue to the Sokovia case.

Shea was hacking into Jupiter’s government when he found something extremely un ordinary. Everybody thought that all the planets money was stolen equally amongst the seven planets. But Shea found that Jupiter’s money supply hadn’t changed in 50 years. So that meant that the person or persons that committed the crime of stealing 10 Trillion dollars and the murder of 75 people that they either really like the planet Jupiter or they were from Jupiter.  

Shea didn’t know what to think of this or what he should do with this piece of evidence so he decided to call his best friend in Jupiter Jax. Shea was taking to Jax when suddenly, the world exploded and the line went dead.

Jax was on his terrece when it happened. As soon as it happened he smiled deeply. One planet down only 5 to go he said to himself.