The Haunted House | Teen Ink

The Haunted House

October 26, 2018
By Niki123q BRONZE, Venice, Florida
Niki123q BRONZE, Venice, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

  One night, Sara was walking home from her friend house. While waking, she saw a red light, Sara was scared. She started running, but the red lights were following her. Sara turns around, she saw a person with a white bloody dress, she started running faster, but the person was still behind her.  
   She asked her, “W-what do you want?’’ but the person didn’t answer ‘’What do you want?’’ Sara asked again, but the person was silent. 
Sara felt a cold hand touching her shoulder, she turned around, but nothing was there.  She freaks out, when she turned around the person was gone. She started crying and running, while running she heard something behind her, when she turned around, she saw a balloon, a red balloon. Her house was far, so she knocked at someone's house. The light was on, but no one open the door.  
She was runn9ing with a hope that she will get to her house as fast as is it possible. When she got to her house, she closed all the windows, doors, and get under the blanket with a flashlight on, hoping the person is gone. After 30 min, when Sara was cooking, she heard footsteps in the basement. First, she though it was a rat, but whenever she was going to the basement with her flashlight on, and checking if there is no one, she heard a vase that broke, she was confused. Then Sara realized that her parents were gone for the weekend, ‘’ It couldn’t be them!’’ 
She cleans the broken vase and got back to her room, whenever she opens the door, she saw a Ghost. Her face was white, she asked again, ‘’Who are you? were you the one that was following me?’’ The person finally said in a creepy thin voice “I’m Annie Wilkes, and I'm here for to get what you stole from me.’’ Sara was shocked, she didn’t know what Annie mean ‘’Look in your bag, I'll be waiting in the basement.’’ Sara runs to her bag, while trying to find the thing that Annie meant, she found a lot of blood in her bag, but she didn't stop searching, at the bottom of her bag she found a Porcelain Demon Figurine. Sara grab the figurine and run to the basement, in there she saw the ghost holding her dead friend Marie (The girls house that she went before). ‘’Why?!’’ Sara asked. ‘’I found the girl that stole my figurine, now she got her revenge’’ Sara started crying and she gave the ghost the figurine. The ghost thanked and said ‘’NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!’’ Sara didn’t know what the ghost means by that, Annie (ghost) holding a teddy bear, said ‘’You and your friend are close to the end, Mess with the best and die like the rest’’ And Sara was dead... No one ever notice that, and from no on the house was called, The Haunted House. 


The author's comments:

I created this scary story for my Language Arts class. I like writing stories, I'm from Poland , I'm an 12 years old girl, my English is kinda good.