Soap Opera

(Scene is a hospital, with NURSE and a female PATIENT #1 is discussing, NURSE looking over the papers she is carrying while PATIENT #1 is sitting on a chair.)

NURSE: I have good and bad news for you.

PATIENT #1: Oh no, what’s the bad news?

NURSE: You are going to die.

PATIENT: What’s the good news then?

NURSE: We don’t know how long you have left. (PATIENT #1 faints) Well, that was faster than expected.

(DOCTOR enters)

DOCTOR: How’s the patient?

NURSE: I now diagnose the patient dead after giving her the results.

DOCTOR: Oh well, another one bites the dust.

(PATIENT #1 rises up, scares DOCTOR and NURSE, that the DOCTOR grab a tray and hitting the life out of PATIENT #1.)

NURSE: On second thought, she fainted and now she dead.

DOCTOR: Oops.

(A male PATIENT #2 rushes )

PATIENT #2: Help! Help!

DOCTOR: What’s wrong?

PATIENT #2: What about me, am I going to die?

NURSE: No you’re not.

PATIENT #2: (Sighs happily)

DOCTOR: Actually, you’re pregnant.

NURSE: What?

PATIENT #2: What?! How is it possible, I am a male.

DOCTOR: You will carry the woman’s child. Did I mention she is pregnant?

NURSE: No you didn’t.

PATIENT #2: I don’t get it.

NURSE: Neither do I.

DOCTOR: We will surgically remove the child from the mother, and the infant will transfer to your insides. Then you will give birth to the child and you will be the parent of the child.

PATIENT #2: Wait, I have a question.

DOCTOR: Yes?

PATIENT #2: Am I the mother or the father of the child?

NURSE: Both, duh!

PATIENT #2: Oh no.

DOCTOR: You are going to be a great mother! Now, let gets this over with before I realize how crazy I am. (DOCTOR and NURSE take PATIENT #2 to a surgical room.)

celia-unicorn said...
today at 11:35 am
Love it! Was this based on anything?

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 3:36 pm
@celia-unicorn No! It was my original idea. Surprising I know, but it's true.

Revolutionary04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:00 pm
This is really funny, Wolf! 7th grade you! HA! This was great! :)

yesterday at 10:11 pm
@Revolutionary04 Thanks, Rev! It's strange but true!

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8 at 8:41 am
This is pretty funny! Ha!

May 8 at 12:55 pm
@Summer_R_Quinn Thanks, Summer! By the way, you might want check on Google Hangout.