my beautiful flower | Teen Ink

my beautiful flower

By riladoo BRONZE, League City, Texas
riladoo BRONZE, League City, Texas

FADE IN:

CUT TO WIDE SHOT:
EXT. FLOWER SHOP TUCKED AWAY OFF A BUSY STREET -DAY
Set in modern day on earth, the front of the store is made with a brick front with a wide open window and a door next to it. The sign hung above the window advertises the name “THE FLOWER GIRL” with some store info taped to the door. From the giant shop window has flowers of all different kinds shining radiantly from the window.
A man with brown clean cut hair wearing nice expensive clothes enters the shop. His walk is confident.
INSERT CLOSE UP SHOT OF A BELL ON THE DOOR RINGING AS THE DOOR OPENS
CUT TO PAN SHOT OF MAN WALKING IN:

INT. THE INSIDE OF THE FLOWER SHOP- DAY

There is various flowers of all kind arranged by color. The flowers are unworldly beautiful. There is a small tv in the corner of the room playing in the background about a group men who have mysteriously disappeared who all fit the profile of the man who walked into the store. He is oblivious to this as he walks around the room to the front. There is also soft music playing in the background too.(song name : duetto amoroso by niccolò paganini)
CUT TO MEDIUM SHOT:
There is a woman around the age of 22-23 years old. She has tan skin with freckles littered her face, brown hair with streaks of green hair curled. She has green ash eyes with big lashes. He skin is smooth and flawless. She is curvy. She is visible very attractive and very much the man’s type.

Lilith
(sweetly)
“Welcome! To The Flower Girl. Is there anything i can help you with today?”

CUT TO CLOSE UP SHOT:

The man is jaw slacked and flustered to her beauty. He runs a hand through his hair and fixes his clothes and appearances to look more presentable.
CUT TO MEDIUM SHOT:

Jack
(flirty)
Ah! Yes, yes you can. I’m here to pick up a order for trueman's company.
Lilith
The 2 o’clock right? I have your arrangement ready in the back i just need to get the paperwork ready if that is all right with you?

Jack leans against the front counter
Jack
(signs dreamly)
Whatever makes you happy is fine with me.

CUT TO WIDE SHOT:
Lilith retrieves some paper from the front desk humming a slight tune as she tucks some hair behind her ear.

CUT TO CLOSE UP SHOT:

Lilith opens a desk drawer to she get paper out and shuts it closes .when she closes the drawer , along the floor out of focus a vine is slowly moving. There is a pen in the midst of the vine crawling on the floor
CUT TO MEDIUM SHOT:

Lilith brings the papers back up onto the desk. Jack is still leaning on the desk enamored by lilith. Lilith’s perfume is wafted into his face. Jack takes a deep breath
Lilith
(turing the paper towards jack)
And here we are! Could I just have you sign this and we’ll all good to go.

CUT TO CLOSE UP SHOT:
Lilith is looking around for a pen but there is none in sight

Lilith
(distressed)
Oh gosh there's no pen! Sorry about that let me go get another one from the back.

CUT TO CLOSE UP SHOT OF LILITH AND JACK FROM THE SIDE:
Lilith
You’ll come help me in the back won't you?”

Lilith says with giggles as she reaches over to caress Jack's hands looking into his eyes. Jack looks blissed out as she touches him.
Jack
(leans a little more forward towards Lilith taking her hand and kisses the back of her hand)
Of course!
CUT TO MEDIUM SHOT:

Lilith walks over the door and turns her head back towards Jack and makes a come hither motion with her finger and giggles.
CUT TO WIDE SHOT:

Lilith disappears into the back of the Room leaving jack in front of the counter looking relaxes into the counter.
CUT TO MEDIUM SHOT:

After lilith disappears into the back of the room jack shoots up out of his position and scrambles to fix his appearance and check his breath. Jack makes a face of disgust and rifles through his pockets to finds a pack of mints. After a couple of tries, jack finally finds it brandishing it and giving it a few kisses like it's the holy grail
    CUT TO CLOSE UP SHOT:

Jack tries to shove a entire case of mints in his mouth.

CUT TO MEDIUM SHOT:

The door opens slightly ajar
Jack perks up  and hastily walks to the door

CUT TO CLOSE UP SHOT:

Jack’s hands grips the door and opens the door and steps in
The door closes as jack steps in
HORIZONTAL PAN SHOT:

INT. INSIDE BREAK ROOM- DAY
The room is visibly really dark there is vines upon vines strung up around the room there are vines of all sizes and large mounds of human shaped encrusted into the wall. Flowers seen in the main room are growing off of all the vines and are luminescent.

In the middle of the room is lilith with her back turned, she looks a little bit different but jack reaches forward anyways.
    CUT TO CLOSE UP SHOT:

Jack
(confused)
L-lilith?
Jack's hand reaches forward and grips her shoulder

CUT TO CLOSE UP SHOT OF LILITH BACK:
Jack starts to shifts lilith body to face him
*Jump scare of lilith fast turning really fast*

Lilith face (her face has now gone limp and no emotion. There are vines protruding from her face and out of her eye socket. She looks like a puppet made out of plant plant material)
CUT TO MEDIUM SHOT FROM THE SIDE:

Jack
(shock)
WHA-
A mist is shot out from lilith body from the flowers growing off of her into jack's face he inhales a lot

CUT TO WIDE SHOT:
Jack staggers back and begins to fall

CUT TO HAND HELD SHOT:
We see from jack's point of view as he falls we see liliths and we end seeing her shoes to have lots of vines instead of feet the scene fades into black like jack's vision is blacking out

CUT TO EXTREME CLOSE UP:
The doorbell is ringing once again signaling a customer has walked in

CUT TO MEDIUM SHOT THEN PAN:
Lilith face morphs back to her human appearance (pan of her walking to the door)

Lilith
(cheerful)
Welcome to the flower girl! Is there anything i can help you with?

CUT TO WIDE SHOT:

INT. BACKROOM- DAY
The room is the same but there seems to be one more human shaped lump of plant vines the center of the room is a giant central plant that is glowing even brighter and seem to be in control of lilith
In the background the TV noise becomes more clear and talk about how the men were last seen in the area surrounding the general area (of the flower shop)
The back door finishes closing
FADE TO BLACK

this is my first time writing a screen play. I hope you like it!

on Apr. 12 2017 at 11:01 pm
Lilyanabell GOLD, Anchorage, Alaska

Proverbs 17:17a A friend loves at all times
1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful

Wow, that was intense.