is it worth the risk? | Teen Ink

is it worth the risk?

May 29, 2014
By garrett agee GOLD, Wentzville, Missouri
garrett agee GOLD, Wentzville, Missouri
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“My name’s Water, but you can call me H2o.”
“Soda, me being a water and all, here’s some advice. I am here to inform you that it’s vital you include me in your caffeine filled life.”
“However, I cannot say the same about you Soda..”
“Well, that isn’t exactly welcoming; why do you say that H2o?”
“What I’m trying to say is, eventually all that sugar is gonna rush to your tab. Increasing your chances of you exploding if you continue drinking it!”
“Relax... what makes you think that this gonna happen to me out of all other Sodas?”
“Just because it hasn’t happened to you yet, doesn’t mean it won’t soon, Soda.”
“Let’s be real here, You and I have seen the consequences of a Soda drinker.”

“You’re freaking me out,Bottle!”

“I didn’t choose the Soda life, it chose me!”
“Calm down, Soda It’s not too late.”
“Come with me, if you wanna live!”

“I- I mean, I do enjoy living.”
“Then what are you waiting for? let’s go!”
“Where exactly are you taking me, H2o?”
“Look, Soda, you can trust me. I just wanna help you out remember?”

“Okay, but I’m walking with my eyes closed; tell me when we arrive.”
*5 minutes later*
“Soda, open your eyes; we made it!”

“Green’s Recycling Company!? You brought me to the parking lot of a recycling business, are you out of your mind?”
“Recycling is a beautiful thing. Besides, I thought you wanted to live?”

“I do, I do.”
“Well, this is what you’re gonna do. First, you will hitch a ride in the truck. Once you finish all of your designated stops, you and the rest of the recyclables are gonna reach your final destination at their complex.”

“From there?”
“You will need to make it into the the section labeled plastic.”
“Once you do that, long story short you will go in as a soda bottle and come out a water bottle.”

“How can you be so sure?”
“You must go through all the correct assembly lines such as labeling.”
“Once you’re labeled as a water, any company will do, you will be in the clear to be transformed into a healthy bottle of water just like myself.”

“Thanks H2o.”
“No problem Soda, I’ll see you on the other side!”
“Here goes everything!”
*To be continued*