The Tragedy of Falls: The Luciferian Revolution,Act One | Teen Ink

The Tragedy of Falls: The Luciferian Revolution,Act One

August 25, 2013
By NGGuerrette GOLD, Litchfield, New Hampshire
NGGuerrette GOLD, Litchfield, New Hampshire
11 articles 1 photo 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
If the world is one thing, and we are another then we should entitle ourselves into that, because it is the law that resides in our heart to go forth and to examine the rest of us… -Myself


Thy flame of which burns a fire so bright
Of which my soul compares of thee, my love
What cannot be, dreams in such wond’rous light
Is it a sight, these words that come to shove
A beauty so grand, a vision most dark
Silence drawing to a deafening close
Death so sweet, a song from the blackened lark
A sickening breath, wormwood of the rose
Lovers so match’d, a failure to see thee
Thou hast not drunk the blood of the dark loon
Dost thou worship the girl, of whom I see?
So precious is she, her skin like the moon

I touch her and I know, my soul shall heal
She is my beauty, my life she shall feel

SCENE ONE: HOUSE OF THE BLACKWOODS, A DILAPIDATED SHACK

Enter FALLS and AAMU, of the BLACKWOODS. An ancient Pakana family. They are with baskets of clothes.

FALLS

Mother mother, I am here dearest!
Of whom do I call so sweet a name!
A beauty so fair, a maiden so pure,

AAMU

Daughter of mine! My youthful princess
A lover so present, my perfection so clean!
I shall be of your consent, If I may be so

FALLS

I stand upon thee ground, my toes! Yes, they feel thy soil beneath me! I can sense a presence of Ukko, the dearest god of the sky. For he hast shown such distaste for the plague! I can feel him with my feet as the earth trembles below!

AAMU

Why dost thee bear it for long? If one were wise enough, then they shan’t be of such pride to shout and boast!


FALLS

But for the law of the land, it merely says such a waste is of pure ignorance. I shall be proud of my heritage and of my love for thee.

AAMU

But! I heard from the crow, you are in love once again! Look not from your lust but to the stars above. Look forward to the rising of the Crow of War!

FALLS

Why should I be of such love for such that doesn’t come forth? For belief is caused by faith and faith derives from sight! For my sight of Teloni hast not been but a breath of failure. But yet I guard the upholding skies.

AAMU

My darling, does thee not show care for the One? If he had to be here, the light of the heavens shall pour like your doubt upon the brow of the disbelievers!

FALLS

Mother, do you not see?
I am your daughter, do you not believe?
For If I ceased to be, you shall be of my love
I kiss thee, and the sky is not here!
For if you were the plague! You shall not be
If I were the plague, dost thou would hate thee
But for you to be one to cast down the stone
Stand here by me and stand perfect as one!

AAMU

Deepen your reasoning, elegant Falls! For even the dimmest of folk could rationalize your thoughts. Leave me and plead for those whom I seek be not of my soul, but deep in your heart. I have been told by the crow of a man of virtue and pride! A just companion for your flight of life. Tell me now, tell me dearly! Tell me of whom makes you dreary!

FALLS
I shall not! For he is my idol, my soul shall rest in thee. For even he be of a statue so pressed in majesty! I love the idol...for my soul is in the philosophy of love! For even I know of what they think and dream of at night! Why, it is I! Falls The Elder Child of Pakana! For if I weren’t of Pakana, I shall be of them!

FALLS EXITS

AAMU
O! But, lo is thee who comes by his name. I dread the day they meet again, for she shall breathe the lust into the air, and it shall form the earth into a world of darkness.

END OF SCENE ONE


SCENE TWO: INSIDE THE BLACKWOODS RESIDENCE

Enter FALLS.

FALLS(to the audience)


Why should she know? Why should she care? For only if I, Falls, was there in the room of slumber with her! O! Sweet ambrosia I taste upon her lips, my dear but distant! Tarja Tyrinea! O! How I crave her body, her lustrous body, a body so fair it glows in the moonlight. For I kiss it and yearn...O My God, my perfumed and aromatic Tarja Tyrinea!

And with that FALLS, as she is lying on her bed with a session of autoerotic periods taking place, notices a fog that seeps into her room through her large open window.

FALLS



What is this that haunts thee in the period of my eroticism? For even thou art be of my anthological works that I alone have written in black ink. Come close, and tell me of whom do you disturb my fantasies?

FOG


I whisper to thee

My preciosity

Can I be of what I see?


FALLS



You speak in riddles of oddities and perplexity. Come closer, so I can hear thee.

FOG



My ways are so sweet, as a blackened rose would taste upon your breasts. Please cometh out-of-doors and see my true form of being.

FALLS


Only for thee, would a declaration be of my command.

And FALLS, possessed with lust, walks outside.

FALLS


My sweet apparition, I wish to see thee in my heart’s embrace. I shall be still, ‘till we are together once more!

FOG


I shall take you upon my wings! For only you shall remain such a beauty in thee, I will be of thy tenderness until you follow.



FALLS


Yes, I shall. For my body yearns for the being of light! So much like the sun, her figure! A radiating gleam of attraction. Cometh closer, for I cannot bear it.

FOG


To be of my introspection...I come to you, my bride! Lend thee thou art hand of grace, for I shall leave thee unspoiled and of utmost satisfaction!

Enter Aamu, who frantically comes forth to grab Falls from the Fog, of which is rising Falls into the sky.

AAMU


Dearest! You shall not leave thee, for then you are of utmost dishonor for the family of Blackwood. Leave your lust and join us, for the law of the Pakana would not approve!

FALLS


The Pakana! Let alone the Pakana! For I am the elder of them! I am the lost of their children! Leave me be, mother! For I am to be of my bisexuality with my solitude. It is Father who hasn’t of cometh back since the uprising...and you there stand up and tell of my own sexuality? You pray and tell me of individuality but you cast the stone of mere plague. No good-of-byes to you mother. Only the long lost parting of sweet lust!


END OF SCENE TWO & OF ACT ONE