“The Missing Link | Teen Ink

“The Missing Link

By Zebralove166 SILVER, Madelia, Minnesota
Zebralove166 SILVER, Madelia, Minnesota

“Watch out for the MONKEYS!” said General Caldwell  while high amounts of radiation blasted through the galaxy. The invasion began, Life as we knew it was short to end and there was nothing that any life force could do to prevent it. Invader Monkey was the leader of the monkeys. They were stupid. The only smart tactic that they gained from the magical bananas was the ability and knowledge of how radiation worked. Until now the monkeys were just the everyday Neanderthal….

Lord Archbold of the Planet Falkor was behind the ban of magical foods. Thus began the riot against the citizens of Planet Falkor.The whole galaxy was outraged. People were asking “why is this happening” ‘Who could do something like this” “Why do the planetary gods hate us?”
“How else are the stupid monkeys going to be smart?” said General Caldwell in a blind rage.The magical foods are our only chance to show those stupid Neanderthals….“Those damn Neanderthals !”Said General Caldwell. This is the beginning of war. If you are given an advantage take it and guard it.
“Crap!”Huge blast of radiation shoot throughout the sky. Blast after blast after blast until it’s an all out war. Galactic peace is a principal of the past. Now hatred and rivalry stand in the way.Families are being ripped apart at the seams over this. “Blaaaaaast!”More radiation shoots.
“This is Falkor!” screamed the Lord Archbold as he is annihilating the competition.  Using his laser beams to defeat the enemy(in his mind that is everyone). General Caldwell is trying to weaken Lord Archbold with algorithms and weaponry but doesn’t seem to quite succeed. Full out war broke out between families. Death and bloodshed replaced happiness and peace.The population went from 28 million people to 27,990 million. Blood seeped into the ground as innocent people lay lifeless.This means war.
General Caldwell sought revenge for the deaths of the innocent. Children live the rest of their lives without parents, Fending for themselves in the cruel world. ‘PEOPLE OF ALL PLANETS!” Today is the day that we need a moment of silence for the innocent people who died to protect their beliefs, their families, their livelihood.