A DRUNKEN INVASION

I WAS Less Than a Mile From Home, I Didn’t Know If I’d Ever Want To Go Back There. Now, I

Didn’t Have a Choice. I Had Killed The Creatures That Had Had Lurked In the Shadows . The
Creatures Who Had Stalked Me For Years . They Told Me I was Crazy . CRAZY. ? You Would
Have To Be Crazy To See What I’ve Seen And Keep Going , Like I Did. It’s Just Me, Plain Old
Janet. My Fiance Had Been Murdered In The Battle. I Was The Only Human Left On Earth.
ALONE. ?I Rushed Home. To The House Where I Saw Them Slaughter My Whole Family. The
Door Was Locked. I Had Enough Anger Built Up Inside Of Me, I KIcked It Down. It Was Dark ,
The Invasion Had Shut Off All The Power In The World. I Scavenged For a Drink. I Found a
Water Bottle ,That Was Perfectly Fine, But Something Dragged Me To The Wine. I Drank
Every Last Drop And Started Another Bottle, And Skipped Off To Bed. I Covered Up In Tons Of
Blankets,And Laid Down. As My Head Hit The Pillow, My Head Felt Funny. The Alcohol
Rushing Through My BloodStream Made It Hard To Keep My Weary Eyes Open. I Struggled To
Keep Them From Closing. Right Before They Did, I Saw Flashing Green LIghts Coming From
The Sky, And I Thought To Myself ”Oh,I’m Probably Just Drunk”,? And Went To Sleep.