The rebellion pt.2 | Teen Ink

The rebellion pt.2

May 24, 2016
By KKTexas BRONZE, Katy, Texas
KKTexas BRONZE, Katy, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“ You may have defeated Ruby and her Pearl. But do have any idea what are you going against,” replied Blue Ruby. “PEARL! ,” yelled Blue Ruby.” Yes my ruby?,” replied Pearl.” Make sure the Crystal Gems have a special reward,” said Ruby with a wink.” Yes ma`am,” she said. Pearl head to the portal, set the location to the crystal hideout and set of. As she arrived at the hideout, she made sure that the crystal gems were not there and made her way to the temple,” Have a special reward you crystal gems,” said Blue Pearl.” HAAAA!!,” she laughed. Then she proceeds to set the temple on fire. Then she left and came back to her ruby. After a long, tired battle with Ruby and her Pearl, the gems just made their way to the portal when Caribbean asked,” Do I guys have a cool room like you guys?,” he asked.” Well of cour-,” Aqua was interrupted by Jet, ”Of course you do man, do you want to see it?,” asked Jet. He shook his head up and down with a smile as wide as the sun. Then the gems step on the portal and headed of.” Hey, do you guys smell something. Like burning?,” asked Caribbean. The gems smelled the same thing to, and then started getting worried. Until when they landed,” OH MY STARS!!!,” yelled Peridot who is then followed by Lapis Lazuli.” Guys! Are you okay!,” he asked.” Yeah, yeah were fine. But you guys need to hurry! Someone came to the temple and then somehow got it in flames!,” said Peridot. While the gems are trying to put the flames out, Caribbean was distracted by his powers,” Come on Caribbean! Quit fooling around and help us!,” yelled Aqua. Caribbean then responded and started helping the gems. “ Huff, Huff. I guess that was it of the flames,” said Topaz.” B-But our home, is gone. I remember you guys teaching me things about my mother,” said Caribbean. “ This is your mother’s room Caribbean. And now it’s yours,” replied Aqua. ( ground shakes ) “ GUAH!,” they all yelled.” Okay guys, let’s spilt up. Peridot, Lapis you guys head down to the center of the Earth and stop the cluster. The rest of us will find the person who did this,” replied Topaz. Then everyone split up and headed off. The gems ran back to the portal and headed off to a damaged battlefield. As they landed,” Come on Yellow-D, we don’t want to keep Blue Ruby waiting!,” yelled Amethyst.” I’m coming Amethyst!,” replied back. Until they stop to find the crystal gems.” AHHH!,” they screamed.” Wait? YOUR’E THE CRYSTAL GEMS!!! YOU ARE THE GROUP THAT BLUE RUBY IS LOOKING FOR!,” yelled Yellow-D.” Please don’t hurt us, we are trying to find Blue Ruby and explain to her what she did wrong,” cried Caribbean.” Um, can you excuse us D?,” asked Amethyst. YD left the area and she told the gems where Blue Ruby was. They thank her and left. Then they arrived at Blue Ruby’s temple and her battlefield.” Well, Well, what do we have here?,” asked with sarcasm.” BLUE RUBY!!,” yelled Aqua. Just before she responded, Blue ruby order her Pearl to do a sneak attack and * SHING*” Ah,” cried Aqua.” A-A- Aqua..,” cried Caribbean. “ Don’t worry about me C, I’m gonna be just f-,”*POP* *SMASH* The gems them retreated back to the temple, “ Guys! What about Aqua!,” “ We don’t have time C, we have to go the whole building is falling apart!,” yelled Topaz. Then Caribbean stopped and Said with tears “ Do you guys think, I’m a failure,” cried C.” No, no, not at all C. We think you are great, I’m sure Aqua thinks the same thing,” said Jet and Topaz.