Birthday gone bad | Teen Ink

Birthday gone bad

By Jackie123456789 BRONZE, China Grove, North Carolina
Jackie123456789 BRONZE, China Grove, North Carolina

What if someday your friends and you decide to have a birthday party? It is planned to be the best day of your life but it turns out to be the last day of your life.

It was during summer time that a group of friends decided to go on a camping trip together to celebrate their friend’s birthday. They were all couples, the first couple was Annie and Liam, and they were the “popular” kids.  The second couple was Silver and Navid.  They all lived in North Carolina; they decided to have their camping trip at Oak Hollow’s Campground, which was located in Greensboro N.C. They then set off in travel not knowing what was expected for them. 
It was their first night at the camp trip and they were enjoying the calm night by having a bonfire while everyone was laughing, dancing, and enjoying their time. As the fire begin to warm the couples up the girls begin cooking marshmallows in the fire while cuddling up with their boyfriends. Liam decided to go get more wood for the fire while Annie, Silver and Navid stayed back to enjoy the fire. As Liam went off for wood the rest of the group begin getting the cake ready for Liam for his 21st birthday. Liam went into the woods and started to gather wood to take back to their camping spot. He then picked up the wrong piece of wood and he fell into a trap and his body ripped and cut in half. The killers who set the trap watched Liam as he was cut in half and begin jumping and yelling in a hodgepodge of excitement.  The killers started to walk towards him and picked him up and put his body in the back of their truck and drove off.
Meanwhile the group was waiting for Liam to return but as time went on they started to worry about Liam and debated to go in search for him.
“ I’m going out there and looking for him,” Annie said.
“No it’s dangerous lets wait a few more minutes” Navid told Annie
Time went on and Liam didn’t come back. Annie, Silver and Navid decided to go out into the woods and look for him. While searching for Liam in the woods they came across blood and left over guts but they assumed it was only Liam playing a trick on them so they begin calling for Liam. Until they came across fresh truck tracks and an arm that certainly belonged to Liam due to his grizzly tattoo, and everyone suddenly begin to freak out screaming, yelling, and running in fear. The group split up and Annie and Silver ran across an empty cabin in search of a telephone to call for help.  While they were inside the cabin a bottle full of liquid caught Silvers attention. After all the running and fear she felt exhausted she set down a water bottle that she had right beside a clear water bottle with drug contain water. She grabbed the wrong bottle and drank the water that contains drugs. After a few minutes of hiding in the cabin, Silver started mentioning she was not feeling well, Silver feel down to the ground and started having a seizure with white stuff was coming out of her mouth, Annie yelled out for help, but there was no one around. She started to panic even more, a few moments later Annie had realized Silver was dead.  Annie and Navid were now on their own.
Annie was frightened to be on her own. She quickly ran outside, she heard a car engine getting closer; she started to run as fast as she could but not fast enough. The car that was following her stopped, and she noticed that three men stepped out the truck.  Annie noticed they all had a weapon in their hand, one of them had an axe, the other had a pitchfork and the last one was holding a sickle.  They starred at her screaming, “ You’re next!”  Annie started to cry and began to run again. She ran a lot faster than them, the three men started running after her. While Annie was running away she was yelling for Navid trying to see if he was near to him to help her. She started getting tired and was starting to run slower. The killers were catching up to her and she started screaming, with fear.  The three men got a hold of her and took her with them.
“Please don’t hurt me PLEASE! We just came here to celebrate my boyfriends birthday!!”  Annie said.
The men started laughing and hit her in the head to knock her out. A few hours later Annie woke up to being locked inside a room. She tried yelling for help and opening a window to be able to get out.  One of the killers came inside the room and carried Annie into another room. Annie Kicking and yelling, trying to get him to let go of her. The killer took Annie into a room that had body parts all over the room and eyes, fingers, hands, and hearts in jars. The other 2 killers pulled out a barrel that was labeled toxic. Annie tried to get away, but one of the killers put her hand in Acid and Annie started to yell of pain. The killers started laughing at her pain and pushed her face in the Acid and Annie was dead.
Now there was only Navid left. In the woods not knowing what happened to silver and Annie. As he was trying to find to find a way out of the woods he started to hear some leaves crunching.
“Who’s there?” Navid Yelled
“Is it you Annie?”  “SILVER” Navid yelling.
Once Navid noticed that it wasn’t either Annie or Silver. He finally realized it was the killers and that they had found him. He started to run away as fast as he could. He found a way to get out of the woods, he looked back to see if the killers were still behind him. When he turned back around one of the killers was in front of him and he had a pitchfork. Navid tried to back away, but it was too late. The killer stabbed him with a pitchfork, picks him up with the pitchfork and threw him across the woods. The killers then picked Navid up and took him with him.
Later that day the killers were making dinner for them to eat and they ate Human soup that had different body parts of Liam, Annie, Silver and Navid. Don’t ever go into the woods because someone can kill you.

TheXMan said...
on Apr. 29 2016 at 4:37 pm
TheXMan, Haltom City, Texas
Awesome story!