the witch | Teen Ink

the witch

By 1053582 BRONZE, Conifer, Colorado
1053582 BRONZE, Conifer, Colorado

life is like a box of chocolate

The beautiful princess under a spell
     Chapter #1

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess name Katie. She was able to cast spells, do sorcery magic. And the magic turned her evil as heck. So she turns everyone that tried to get rid of her and or her powers into a creepy doll that protects her and her powers. It is so said that all that power went to her head. Can the curse be broken? I thought to myself? Maybe she can be free from the evil  curs that the powers had on her if she has a friend. Bob said to his friends Jake and Jason.  Then Jake and Jason said what if that does not work? It will, just believe me. If it does not work we will think of another plan to get the princess to not have the evil curse controlling her.  What will be the backup plan? We will have robots bring her pizzas with a potion that she will eat and the potion. That will make her powers go away. Along with her evil spirit then she will thank us for freeing her from the evil spirit.

Chapter 2
         The princess is saved or is she…………….

It worked the princess is save or so he thought. She turns them into slaves that need to find a cure for this curse. But they never came back from the evil castle with a hungry dragon! Where they dead? no one knows what happens to them! The princess told the smartest and strongest men to find a cure! But when they when're to go look for a cure, the three men came back from a 100 day journey to look for the cure for the curse they said they found the cure. The princess drank the potion. Then everyone   turned back to themselves. No more slaves they said. What about every one that turns into slaves? What will they think about this? Will they not know what happened?  Don't worry about it! They won't remember a thing about this! Thank you for finding a cure for me.

Chapter 3
    The test running on the princess

No problem I just want to run a few test on you. To make sure that you're powers still are working fine! Why! My powers are fine. See I will turn you into a talking pig!
By the power in me I turn you into a talking pig! But when she tried to turn him back it did not work! What happened to my powers it did not work!  I told you you're powers will be glitch for the next month! The month went very slow for the princess. The next month her powers were back and stronger than ever! So she started with the simplest spells so she would not hurt herself or someone else.

Chapter 4
       The final tests for the princess

We have to do more test to be sure that this won’t happen again to the world. The doctor said.  The princess said that is fine that you have to make sure this won't happen again to the world. Ok you're good to go just be careful
With the spells you cast on things. Why? Will Blow up!
No worse than that you will you will suffer from a heart attack then you will blow up.  Ok thanks for that information!  That I did not want to know? So what spells should use.  All shape shifting spells, And any evil Spells. Ok I think I can do that. Or can I do that? She thought to herself. What will happen if I can. You will lose you’re power forever! The end

i like it