Rebecca Hernandez: Vampire Hunter | Teen Ink

Rebecca Hernandez: Vampire Hunter

April 21, 2015
By Myxster.Saiiah BRONZE, Temple Terrace, Florida
Myxster.Saiiah BRONZE, Temple Terrace, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live life to the fullest.


One day, while she was walking down the street, Rebecca Hernandez got a text froom her boss. It read,"Hey Rebecca! I know your still new to this vampire thing but I've seen your moxie, so I'm sending you on a big mission tonight. Garth Lex, emporer of the vampire world, is taking over Shadow Hill! He's raising people from the dead for his zombie army. I'm sending you on a stakeout so you can stop this madness. This may be kind of gory but I'm sure you can handle it. Chow, your boss!" This was funny to Rebecca because she was only a level 3 vampire Hunter. Of all the people, he chose her. "This is so not cool! I don't even have proper training and he is trying to send me on such a big mission!" She knew someone who could help. "I am going to call Arthur. Maybe he could help me." Arthur was a level 18 vampire Hunter. He had more experience than her so she was going to need help. And plus, she knew that he would help her because he was basically in ,ove with her. He liked her because she had a great personality and was pretty. She teleported to her room. She easily could've teleported on the couch, considering her parents were dead and gone, but she still wanted to be able to hide something even though she didn't need to. She knew that this would make her a level 32 and the greatest vampire Hunter if she killed Garth Lex so maybe she didn't need Arthur. She got 3 hours of sleep. She then teleported Arthur's belt to her room. She took out his stuff and put in hers. Things such as her stake, Holy water, cross, hand knife, hand gun, shades, night vision goggles, and voice enhancers to listen in on his conversations. She then teleported him his stuff. She ate some food and watched some television before her big mission. Since Shadow Hill is like 30 minutes away, teleporting is like riding in a real car. So as we wait for her to reach her appointed destination, let me tell you how she became a vampire Hunter. When she turned 17, she was able to become a vampire Hunter. Since she was born, she was superhuman. She could heat up food just by touching it. She was brave and strong. Her parents were level 32's when they died, so if she can defeat Garth Lex, she will instantly become level 32. She witnesseed her parents death and she was devastated. She then knew she wanted she wanted vengeance on Garth. She is turning 21 in 3 days (April 24, 2015) and as a birthday gift, she wanted his head. Now, you know her story. She has arrived at her destination so lets read on. "Here I am." she whispered softly." I've waited 15 years for this. Your head WILL be mine." When he started rising the dead, she instantly became ready. But then, she noticed something about 2 people coming up. She peered closer and noticed they WERE familiar."MOM AND DAD!!!!"


The author's comments:

What inspired me to write this story was I just wanted to write it. It made me feel good to write fiction. What I hope people will get from it is that fiction is the best way to escape reality.