Rain drop | Teen Ink

Rain drop

By christina014 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
christina014 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"the truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. you just have to find the ones worth suffering for" -Bob Marley
"sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"-Marilyn Monroe
"if you don't know me don't judge me" -Tupac

In the beginning "the earth" was nothing but water, sky with the clouds and sun already existing. One day a magical rain drop fell from the sky it was magical also powerful because, it was in the clouds for so long it got bigger and bigger as it gathered all the little particles from down below. this drop would create something so beautiful and long lasting where humanity and nature will eventually grow. As the rain drop picked up all it needed like a magnet. One day it fell from how heavy it got. On the drops journey down to whats going to be called "earth" it splashed on the ground an explosion occurred, wiping out everything to rearrange the universe water into rivers, streams, an oceans. Hills, mountains, and indents in the earth appeared along with flowers, grass and animals. At the very end on all the creation the two first human beings Adam and Eve magically were now on earth. Adam and Eve had kids. Their kids had kids and so forth they all began to build buildings that turned into towns. When Adam and eves kids had kids they began to travel. Their kids travelled even more to create countries and roads etc. kids of kids grew and soon to live normal life's like we do today. What we know today they gave names to. Now what you see the first people created and before that a magical rain drop created earth. 

This piece is creative