The Game | Teen Ink

The Game

What if you had to play a game that tells you what your future is going to be like. Wouldn't it be an interesting to watch people play this game? It sure would for me. Watching the joy, tears anger, all of that just because of this one game.
Everybody want to live a happy future Some people's "happy future" can actually be quite dark for some other people. For instance, people who crave money more than anything in the world. They sure are going places. But other people's "happy future" is actually quite nice. For example, they would be caring about others before themselves in their future. I think that is quite nice.
It would be obvious that the person playing this game wouldn't know about it telling what their future would be like. That would ruin everything. That isn't fair? They just have to go with it, it's their fate. If they ask what the game is about, we would just simply reply with "Play this game as if your lives are at stake."
The world would much rather be an interesting place if this game was eal. We would know exactly what type of people are living in this world. We could separate the good and the bad people in seconds. But to this game, there is a rule you must follow. You break this rule, you might as well die. Here is the rule: If you don't play this game, you won't have a life.