Immortals and Non-Immortals | Teen Ink

Immortals and Non-Immortals

s Martin who was cleaning the place up. In the steakhouse Martin finally finishes cleaning and locks the doors and heads towards his motorbike. While riding his motorbike Martin started seeing cars being moved suddenly. Reaching home he reads a note from his mom to take a gps for his bike and head to Yosemite. After what happen to his mom when his dad disappeared 5 years ago, Martin knew that if she was asking this of him it would be worth the the 5 hour drive.

10 minutes away from Yosemite.

Stomp!Stomp!Stomp! Not noticing the stomping, Martin heads towards the carpark of Curry Village. Suddenly, he sees trees falling down as something is crashing into the trees. As he continues the stomping gets louder and he finally notices it, so he blasts over the speed limit to get to the camp as fast as possible. Seeing the car park coming up he hears a roar, a sound that would sound like something majestic, but scary at the same time.

Entering the car park he sees a creature with a head of a basilisk with metal horns. A body of the largest monkey in the world, but giant sized, and legs of a elephant. Coming to a stop he sees his mom in the hands of the monster... in an instant his mom disappeared in a speck of glitter. Screaming at the monster he charges it and suddenly a sword appears in his hand. The monster brings his fist down, he jumps up and cuts the monster on the back. To stop himself from face planting, he wraps himself around the neck of the basilisk. Holding on for his dear life, he swings his sword blindly and suddenly falls to the ground. On his knees he sees the remains of the monster, his horn that was cut off. Martin looks for his mother but passes out to see people running with swords, spears and any other weapon he could think of.

THUMP!!!!
His body falls down.

My school trip to Yosemite.