Abducted | Teen Ink

Abducted

November 14, 2014
By Deathraptor6080 BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
Deathraptor6080 BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Finally, after a long and harsh day, I’m finally home.” Said Frank. Frank was a terribly unlucky man who sometimes almost stared death in the face. For example, today he had been digging for eight hours and was dumb enough to forget a water bottle, so Frank was dying of thirst. The first thing he did when he walked into his house was grab a cup and drink to his fill. He then flopped onto his bed and before he even touched the sheets he was asleep.

  Frank woke up to stare at a white, featureless, smooth ceiling. He looked to his left and saw a womans face. She seemed to be taking notes. When he looked above her head, he saw a pair of eyes attatched to stalks. He continued to observe her and saw that most of her was human, except the legs which were bright green and resembled therapod dinosaurs. He then saw the tail, which was also bright green and had red stripes. Then horror struck him, at the end of the tail was a blade, a glittering, silver, and heavy looking blade. He gave a loud cry and she perked her head up. “Do not worry, we do not like harming other sintent, intellegent beings.” She said. Frank was confused. She had not harmed him and did not want to, he then realized he was not strapped to the bed he was laying on. He sat up and stared at the tail. She caught sight of his eyeline and said,”Do you admire my tail? Do not be afraid, the inside is made of solid H3 an element found in your moon and the Etheral Nebula, or as your race calls it, the Crab Nebula, while the outside is platinum and heat reacting steel.” She explained. “I apologize, my name is Dethedra, what is yours?” She continued. “I am Frank.” He stammered. “Well Frank, welcome to the WonderStar, our Homeship.” Dethedra said happily.
  Frank soon realized that every individual he saw were female. “Do you have any males aboard?” Frank asked curiously. “No we do not, the males go into war while we go into the galaxy to find out all we can about the universe. If no wars are going on, the males repair their ships and do some minor programming on the homeworld.” Dethedra replied. Frank always felt the most comftorable around Dethedra, not that he didn’t know anyone else aboard. He knew Detedra’s best friend Neblaring for example. “Why have you taken me from the place I live exactly?” Asked Frank. “We are the only creatures within 400,000 light years that know so much about the galaxy, we don’t want to be the only ones.” Dethedra explained in detail. “It’s the truth, would you like to see our files?” Asked Neblaring. “No thanks, I’m good.” Replied Frank.
  For the next 3 years Frank learned all about the galaxy, (not to mention inter-gallactic gas stations). He learned about the inside of stars, what happens inside a black-hole, if anti-matter exists or not, and that the ship he is riding on runs on Dark-matter. Frank got to visit their home world and met some males. They resemble females except for the fact that their blades are smaller and slimmer, with serrated edges. The tails of males are also filled with venom. That was the reason the steel in their tails are heat reactive, in war when their tail meets physical contact with any warm-blooded body, poison fires out.
  One day his time was up, Frank was finally returning to Earth. Dethedra installed a communicator device on his forehead.  “Now we can communicate using telepathy from at least 50,000,000,000,000 light years away.” Deathedra said. He walked to the center of the ship where every creature was staring at him. A purple fluid rose to the center and Frank walked through it. He was being drowned in the fluid but could still breathe. Before he teleported away, Neblaring pulled him out and injected him with a needle. She explained it would help him breathe properly when he returned. He finally left…
  And woke up on his bed in the same position he was when he fell asleep. Frank listened to his home and heard someone call his name. “Frank? Are you there?” He heard Dethedra say. “Woah! The communication device really works!” Frank said happily. “Of course it works but celebration time is over, another species is coming, they use internal organs of living creatures to help their ships run. They are the Reptoids.” Deathedra exclaimed from who knows how many  light years away. Frank stood up. “And they’re coming!?” Frank said with worry. “Not anymore, they’re here.


The author's comments:

I was inspired to write this because of the Animorphs and Harry Potter series.