Pilot | Teen Ink

Pilot

October 23, 2014
By Joshe1231222 BRONZE, Flower Mound, Texas
Joshe1231222 BRONZE, Flower Mound, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Today is the day I get my ship! I have wanted one all my life and today I finally have enough for the Star-Jumper 346; the coolest ship in the galaxy. It's my birthday here on Tera and I'm turning 18, and when you turn 18 you can fly a cruiser! I already have my learners permit, but I don't have a ship. My parents aren't very rich so that why I never had one. I just got a check of 2,000,000 Shards and for my birthday I decided to buy me a ship, but just not any old busted up ship, the Star-Jumper 346! Just in case you don't know what a Star-Jumper 346 is, it is the fastest coolest ship in the galaxy! It comes with 2 "3XTiger" thrusters, a "H7T" Shield, 2 "CX9" machine guns, 2 "CZ9 rockets", and the most comfortable seat in the world known as the leather seat.

   I looked into the eyes of the salesman as he gave me the keys to the Star-Jumper, and I gave him the shards. I walked out like a badass but I didn't show my excitement. I got the keys from out of my pocket and unlocked the cruiser, but as I was doing that I saw these men in black suits with these small weapons of some sort. It was pretty suspicious, but I ignored it and walked into my ship. I started up my cruiser, but before I took off I heard a yell and then a gunshot...


The author's comments:

I really love space and the idea of spaceships. I also took inspiration from this game called "Star Citizen" it is a spaceship game where you fly ships.