Describing Articles | Teen Ink

Describing Articles

April 30, 2014
By Mikimouse888 PLATINUM, Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Mikimouse888 PLATINUM, Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
22 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life isn't about the storm it's about learning to dance in the rain.


The flawless ships sailed across the ocean blue. That bright day shined brighter than diamonds. The ships sails gleamed high in the wind, making the ships look like a bridge. This bridge was the bridge of the imagination world. The most wonderful, most beautiful, and most glorious world there could possibly be. This world is powered by the caverns of imagination. Your thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and wonders, control what happens in the world. This is something you can’t run away from, something you can’t share, something that is just for you to overcome or tell yourself what you want to happen next in your life. Shhh, this is a secret, between you and I. Or, am I just your imagination?

The eye that would stare people down for hours, was the face of the new mental institution. That eye sent shivers down people’s body, and that face was burned into their minds. That horrifying image, something they all imagined. They never could stop, and finally one day, people started dying. Everytime they thought or looked at this eye. It was something that couldn’t be stopped, nor prevented. That face, pale as a vampire. The skin, rough like alligator skin, and the eye, as red as a tomato. Nothing could stop this, not even the man.

Muffin,the golden pitbull, just got the worst beating of her life. She was abused everyday by her owner. Why would someone do this? What makes them want to do this? She just wants a family that loves her for her. She was locked up in a basement, with no food or water. She was meant to be left to die. A curious neighbor went into their house, and discovered Muffin, chained to the ground. So skinny, and scrawny. She was struggling to get out, and she didn’t want anyone near her, because she thought people would keep beating her. Why do people have to be so cruel? Don’t they notice the pain?