Supernatural | Teen Ink

Supernatural

By Chytracek.Carson BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Chytracek.Carson BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

"Fear is a path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."-Yoda

The three stooges today are not dwarves but heroic and likable men. These three men are on the CW show called Supernatural. They have to get through stressful situations. Supernatural is a dramatic, suspenseful TV show. Sam, Dean, and Castiel are the characters who make this show dramatic and suspenseful. Usually in life the most dramatic ones are the younger ones.
Sam is the younger brother of Dean. In the show Supernatural, Sam has proven himself to be strong. For example, he got locked in a cage with Lucifer and had to fight him. If you don't know Lucifer is the God of Hell. Another example is that Sam help stop the apocalypse. Even though Sam is strong he is also an optimistic. So in the beginning of the 9th season of Supernatural Dean made a deal with an angel to help save Sam. But when Sam was back to normal he questioned Deans judgment. He told Dean that he was ready to die and accepted that. We all know that a bigger brothers nature is to protect the younger brother.
Dean is Sam’s older brother and treats him like a son. Dean is short tempered at times when things don't go all fine and dandy. As example recently this season Crowley took the blade of Kane in so stopping Dean from killing Abadon(One of the Nights of Hell). See Dean isn't very cheerful about that. Dean also doesn’t think before he does. As example whenever Sammy here is in trouble, Dean vouches himself for a deal to save Sam. In all seriousness Dean is a very handsome guy that gets all the girls. But some of the girls are old grandmas or just plain ugly ones. Obviously those are the ones he doesn’t want. Most times when Dean and Sam go to the bar girls usually write their number down on a napkin for Dean. Throughout this last couple seasons of Supernatural Sam and Dean had someone watching from above.
Castiel is pretty much a brother to Sam and Dean. He can be a good leader at times but usually messes everything up. Castiel ended up closing the gates of heaven casting all the angels down to earth. So now Castiel has a lot of angry fallen angels coming after him. Most angels don't have feelings but Castiel does because he got his grace taken from him and became human. Later in the Supernatural series Castiel gets grace back but not his. So he knows what its like to be a human and have feelings. Even in the whole mess that Castiel brings, Sam and Dean have always stood up for him. Nevertheless making the perfect trio.
Sam, Dean, and Castiel all make Supernatural suspenseful. Having to protect each others back creating a lot of stress and suspense. With demons, monsters, other angels, and the king of hell: Brings a lot of stress. These characters make Supernatural on the CW a dramatic TV series for young adult teens and older. The bond that the “three stooges” have made is something not even Hell or Heaven can break.