Weird | Teen Ink

Weird

By Afraid BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
Afraid BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana

People always called me weird they called me that so much I started to believe them. I always ate lunch alone because I was scared to get close to people. The last time I did that I became the laughing stock of the entire school. One day I just got tired of being bullied they pushed me pass my limits I just snapped. I got out of control I hurt some people I just couldn't take it anymore. My powers are stronger than I thought but little old me was able to throw the biggest kid in school against the wall I felt a rush. I jut had to do it again and again until he stopped moving. Then I noticed that I seriously hurt him. The thing is that I know that I lost control I don't feel bad about it, the thing I feel bad about is that someone got hurt. My people need to lose control everyone in awhile. "You put this family in danger you where supposed to keep our family secret you put your baby brother in danger I love you son and this is going to hurt me way more than it will hurt you son. You can not come back into this house we we're created to help the humans not to harm them. If you can not respect that then you are no longer a part of this family leave now of I'll have to use extreme force," my father told me. After I hear that come from the man who raised me I know I can't trust anyone in this world so I just do what I'm supposed to and help humans and never go back home. Once I leave I know that I can't look back. 

poison1999 said...
on Apr. 25 2014 at 9:10 am
poison1999, Whiting, Indiana

"life is like paper, and your actions u make is the marks of permanent pen liquid."

but that is ur nickname hehe XXXX3333333

Afraid BRONZE said...
on Apr. 25 2014 at 9:09 am
Afraid BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
Don't call me fluffy in public

poison1999 said...
on Apr. 25 2014 at 9:08 am
poison1999, Whiting, Indiana

i know ive seen it on ur notebook X3

Afraid BRONZE said...
on Apr. 25 2014 at 9:07 am
Afraid BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
I know u didn't read it it's not a poem

poison1999 said...
on Apr. 25 2014 at 9:05 am
poison1999, Whiting, Indiana

hello i love dis poem hehe kris hehe fluffy