As Good As Dead | Teen Ink

As Good As Dead

December 20, 2013
By ThirdPageMaster PLATINUM, Fort Hood, Texas
ThirdPageMaster PLATINUM, Fort Hood, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Wishes can come true. But not if you wait for miracles. Miracles are things that we make happen. Here and now.


I killed them. My blade pierced each of their souls. They longer exist. It was me. I killed them. All except one. The lonely goddess still lives. But I shall find her and kill her too. This world shall become mine. The lonely goddess is as good as dead.

He killed them. His blade pierced each of their souls. No longer do they exist. It was him. He killed them. Except me. I managed to escape. Luck aided me through the fight. He shales come to find me but he will not kill me. It is he who will die. For the vengeance of the fallen ones, he shall die. He is as good as dead.

Where is she? Where could she be? She evades me so easily. What kind of magic or what kind of spell, hides her in both heaven and hell? Enough of the rhymes. It's time she dies. The goddess shall suffer as her family did. She is mine. That much can be said. She is as good as dead.

He can't find me. Just not yet. He'll never see it coming. A surprise at best. I shall put my divine skills to the test. Enough of the rhymes. It's time he dies. This lonely goddess shall avenge my family. Death comes to him in the shape of my sword. That much can be said. He is as good as dead.

You've finally accepted your undying fate. Our blades shall meet like humans and sin. But they won't be acquainted for long, for soon you shall know Death's song. Please don't beg and please don't cry. It is finally time for you to die.

This is it. This is where it ends. For you that is. Our blades shall meet. You strength will bend. You shall know Death's Song. I won't cry and I won't beg. Because it is time for you to meet the dead.

How could it be. I never expected this. Your blade has missed mine and pierced my skin. Death comes to me. Cry dear Goddess.

I killed him. He is dead. I jabbed my sword into his soul. No more does he exist.mi took his life. he is dead and vengeance is reaped. He is as good as dead.