Death to the Queen | Teen Ink

Death to the Queen

December 15, 2013
By ThirdPageMaster PLATINUM, Fort Hood, Texas
ThirdPageMaster PLATINUM, Fort Hood, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Wishes can come true. But not if you wait for miracles. Miracles are things that we make happen. Here and now.


"It's over, Queen. Give it all up." Claire says, pointing her sword at Queen Phiona who sits on her vine entangled throne.
"Hahaha! Is that so Claire? What makes you think I don't have any more tricks up my sleeve. Huh?" Phiona cackles.
"Because they're up my sleeve now. The only options you have are die or give up your soul."
"Those don't sound like very good options. What else do I have?"
"Enough of your games Phiona! Make choice before I make it for you." Queen Phiona glares deeply at Claire, and Claire delivers one back. Phiona grins.
"I have made my decision."
"What'll it be?"
"I choose option number 3. Kill you and anybody else who wants to take my crown." Phiona points her finger at Claire, sending bolts of lightning at her. Claire spins her sword rapidly, blocking every bolt. Claire then speeds at Phiona, ready to plunge her sword through his heart. The Queen smiles at Claire, then disappears in a puff of blue smoke.
"What's the matter Phiona!? Scared to die?" Claire taunts. Phiona reappears behind Claire with a sword in his hand.
"I'm never afraid." Claire swiftly twirls around and lashes blades with Phiona. They begin to have an all out duel. Their blades clank and bash against each other.
"Isn't this so much fun, Claire? Imagine if you killed me a few minutes ago."
"Go to hell witch!" Claire kicks Phiona in her gut and sends her flying into a marble pillar. Phiona weakly lays on the ground, badly hurt from her collision. She throws her hand at Claire, throwing a burst of fire at her, but Claire swings her sword, blowing the flame away with ease. She begins to walk toward the fallen Queen.
"Please. I'm sorry. I surrender. Please don't kill me. I'll do anything!" Queen Phiona begs.
"Now you want a plea bargin? Let me think about it for a moment. Uh, no. You didn't give a plea bargin to the world when you destroyed it. You'll never receive forgiveness. But you will however receive a deliverance from your evil. It's time to die Queen Phiona. It's time for the world to live once again!" Claire plunges her sword into Phiona's back. Phiona sharply gasps. Her eyes open wide, then shut. The Queen died and the world turned green again. The magic she stole replenished the Earth and Claire became the new Queen. And every lived happily ever after.