The Nightmare | Teen Ink

The Nightmare

By CelesteSelena BRONZE, Jerantut Pahang, Other
CelesteSelena BRONZE, Jerantut Pahang, Other

Everything has it beauty only people don't see it - Confucious

I watch the television right after my parent went go to visit my Aunt at night by train,my parent asked me to join them but i refuse because i want to watch my favourite movie which titled "Zombies Vs Humans", although i like this movie,finally i fall asleep.
Suddenly i hear someone knock the door,i initially though my parents have return home. I open the door mundanely,finding my guts are incorrect. Pale skin figure with huge red eyes stand right in front of me. That is certainly isn't my parents!!!! It is ZOMBIES!!!
I am totally stiffen for a few seconds until my Adrenalins boils. I slam the door and try to lock it up , then i rush off of to my room looking for a safe and sound place to hide.
I peek under my bed, no, it isn't safe place. Its going the last place in this planet i am going to sheltering. Boom!!! Oh no! They break the door!
Eventually, i found just the right location to hide myself-my cupboard! I sprang into it and replace my garments so that i have got a perfect area for myself..finally i am safe-for now.. Until i forgot to shut the door! Oh my goodness's! How suck can tonight would be! Its gonna be the longest night ever in my entire life!
I am shivering , hopelessly pray the zombies wouldn't able to detect me or find me anyhow.. How i wish my parents are here...
Few seconds later, God finally answer my prays.. I look around and find out both of my parents stand just by the cupboard motionless... Mum! Dad! I hurry off step out from my lair to get them. Thank Goodness!!
Unfortunately, my relieve doesn't last longer than i expect.. I smell unpleasant smells..my hands covered in marshy mud... I look up shockingly finding my parent's skins are both as pale as the zombies i met just now..my mother's eyes are glowing in reds.. Dad! Mum!
I look forward to my dad, his eyes are glowing just like my mum's..they share the same skin tones to my mum.. Ugh! Great! Now i am doom!!
My minds began to running ridiculously.. No way this could be happening! I remember an undeniable facts from a thriller novel i have read which noted that human shall automatically transform into a zombie once they are bitten by zombie. Their actively virus venom shall get into a person's blood streams within a few minutes after a particular victims get bitten by..

Too much thinking started to drown me in my own mind. I pace faster but there is just like a never ending treadmill.. My heart beats faster like i have never before. What must i do??

I am too confuse as i keep running without turning back..there is no enough time for me to think too much or even stop just for a millisecond. No.

More zombies started to break in my home..There is no place to hide, nobody to save me.. I scream as loud as i could hoping my neighbour would hear it. However, my screams doesn't works well as i want to. There are no single person come to rescue except zombies whose heard my wails. They are just a few metre away from me when i started to run again. I run heartily until i am unable to stop my pace. My blood level ups and i unconsciously missteps the rugs on the stair..what a lousy i am!
I fall down and decide to succumbs realizing there is no way to run. My eyes started to blur..i am already lose.. eventually faint by the stairs.
*******

I hear someone knocks the door. The bell rings and the flashes of television screen is hurting my eyes. I feel my head banging out louds.

There is no more zombies that i can see. The television are still on. They are all gone and i am still a human. I grabs my brother's softball stick as i walk to the door slowly.. I hold my breath and open it cautiously.

Two familiar faces i known give me a huge relieves. My parents! I drop the softball stick and hug them tightly like never before.
Thanks God! Its just a nightmare! Phew... From now on, no more thriller movies on late night, i swear!

on Jun. 30 2013 at 8:28 am

thank lira for this comment !!!! and i will watch more creepy movie with you !!! :) hahahahahahahahahahha

on Jun. 26 2013 at 4:11 am
LiraDaeris PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Haha this was funny! I've done that before XD You had a few grammar mistakes, but was written like a good friendly conversation... almost sleepoverish! (where we can watch more scary movies! MUAHAHAHAAAA)

on Jun. 20 2013 at 9:10 am

give a coment to this assay :)