zombies take over seymour | Teen Ink

zombies take over seymour

May 28, 2013
By bengaltiger PLATINUM, Seymour,mo, Missouri
bengaltiger PLATINUM, Seymour,mo, Missouri
24 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
that's what she said


There was this dark stormy night when the Professor was working in his lab. The lab was very big and had a lot off chemicals.it was the size of a classroom and it’s hidden behind the woods and In this classroom no sound can be heard and He had a dead skeleton in his lab for experiment’s, but he also had live animals that he was performing tests on to see if animals are were smarter than humans. The Professor was also testing his theory for radiation on a human corpse. The Professor had been inspired by his past relationships with the Seymour towns’ people. He did not get along with the people of Seymour. So he came up with the formula for radiation. One night while he experimenting on another human corpse, it came alive. The zombie had gashes down its face and it had glowing yellow eyes. Suddenly the dead corpse was swinging from the ceiling and was ready to go do some damage to the town of Seymour. The Professor had a lot more created zombies to damage Seymour because he had a belt line so he can could mass produce zombies. He had programed the zombie to kill people and he controlled the by speaking to them through a transmitter so the zombies understood every word that the Professor said. The Professor kept making zombies in order to have enough to take out the town of Seymour. He wanted to burn Seymour to the ground because the town had treated him wrong because they made fun of him. The Seymour town’s people had told the Professor that he would never amount to anything, so he was seeking revenge!
The professor said to the zombies “I want all the towns’ people of Seymour dead and after that you will burn Seymour to the ground!”
The zombies stood before him and said “ehhh!” The zombies can only say this one word because the radiation had eaten away their brain.
The town’s people of Seymour found out what the Professor planned to do to them because Lacy Johnson was suspicious and broke into the lab in order to see what he was doing in there. She saw him using radiation and testing it on the zombies. She ran back to town and told the people that the professor had found the formula for radiation and how to create the zombies. The town’s people started going to the pawn shop to buy all the guns in order to protect themselves from the zombies.
The next day the town’s people saw the zombies coming toward the town with the purpose of killing all the citizens of Seymour. The zombies attacked and killed half of the town of Seymour; while the other half of Seymour town’s people fled to Fordland they ran 15 miles to escape the zombies. Some of the people in Seymour stayed, but the zombies took over the lead of Seymour’s government.
In between Seymour and Fordland there is a little town called Diggins. That’s where the remaining Seymour town’s people had a meeting to talk about how to over throw the Professor’s zombie government. Their idea was that they must stand together to over throw the evil Professor and his government of zombies. The next few days were big because the town’s people had to get ammo for the fight and they ordered everybody guns like aka-47, 12 gage shot guns, and Desert Eagles. The Seymour town’s people planned on over throwing the Professor’s government on May 23 because that’s when Seymour was first founded in 1895 and Because Seymour was a very small town, within three days they took their homeland back. This new government of officials arrested the Professor for killing the other people and the judge found the him guilty. The Judge sentenced the Professor to be lynched for what he had done and the whole town of Seymour gathered for a celebration to watch him be hanged. They brought blankets and food and sat there and ate their meal on the square in the middle of their town they planned. To keep the zombies out of Seymour by not letting anybody in or anybody out. Well, now the Seymour town’s people were in charge. Let the dead bury the dead.