Acacia the Nature Walker

I am no ordinary girl; I swiftly run along with the spirits of all living creatures who dwell in the forest, and I fight to protect my land. My name is Acacia and I am part of a secret clan of Earth People; some call us Nature Walkers or Spirit Dwellers. My people and I are capable of certain abilities such as: nocturnal eyesight, spirit jumping (moving my spirit into living creatures to understand them better), communicating with nature, and immortality. I’m only seventeen, but I will reach immortal state once I am twenty-five years in age; everyone in our tribe who reaches twenty-five becomes immortal and stops aging.
I have soft light peach/green tinted skin, and it is tough to cut through, but when it is cut through, my blood is a bright turquoise blue color. I have long thick lashes and large bright eyes that are mixed in colors; bright neon green, vibrant yellow, dull brown, specks of sky-blue, and outlines of black. My ears are pointed at the tips and my body is very light and petite. My hair is long, thick, and beautiful; it would touch the ground if I didn’t pin my hair up, but I usually have my hair swaying past my lower back in a loose braid, and I have some loose strands of hair that sway in front of my face. My hair is similar to my skin; it’s hard to damage because every single strand has the strength of a tree vine. I wear very little clothing; I have different vines and leafs that wrap around my body in a twisting design; we don’t wear clothes or shoes, mostly because our skin in tough and doesn’t need much protection. Our bodies are flawless, and hairless; all of the Earth People have smooth and slender bodies.