Creepy Crawly Things

When I was 5 I played with a ghost, when I was 7 I flew with a witch, when I was 9 I was abducted by aliens, but when I was 11 something really strange happened. Here’s the story.

So I was talking to Annie and Ellie about the cute 5th grader, Cameron. Ummm…… scratch that, when I saw this band of ants in my room I stomped on them then screamed to tell Sam he HAS to stop eating in my room.

That night I had this crazy dream that aunts were as tall as Sam. When I woke up it was 11:59. One minute before midnight. Then I saw it, an ant as tall as Sam. Then it grew and grew until it was as tall as me. I thought I was still sleeping but when I pinched myself (bad idea) nothing happened.

I was creped out. But that was only half of it. Then another came and another and another, as they came they grew and grew. They took me hostage claiming I had their queen, but when we got to their hideout she was there.

She ordered the biggest ants to hold me down and called for the scientist-doctor-thingy. He came and injected me with this big needle. Everything went black.

When I woke up I was in this room with other girls my age. All had been injected. They told me the injection was to see if I was the “right one” the real thing would happen tonight.

I really didn’t want anything to happen to any of us, so Annie, Ellie and I (they took them to) found a way out and we all went home.

It was 12:00 it’s like time froze!

The End