Perview: Sacrifice: The Series | Teen Ink

Perview: Sacrifice: The Series

CreateAnytimeAnywayPossible BRONZE, Auburn, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Evil has been let loose in a land of peace...

Will someone stand and fight to end the chaos?

The land of Creylon has been peaceful and provided the locals a promising future. There was vast forest, clear water, and astounding sights to be seen, but in the depths of the mountains know to the locals as
"The Dragons Teeth" lies mysterious ruins that is known only by the oldest of elders and the king of the land's largest city...
Now the evil has been released and is running rampant throughout the land and meaningless bloodshed has become an everyday event. Many mourn as if this was the end of their world, and few stand to fight for peace to return and are eventually slain by the corrupted souls of the land with little change to chaos...
The spirit of the being who sealed evil in the ruins has had enough, and he has chosen one from each province to end the evil once and for all. But who and what will they do when they are chosen.
These are their stories of their hope, hardships, and their sacrifice...

Currently being writien in my free time, 'Sacrifices' is my way first way for expressing my creative abilites. I hope you enjoy this small preview for this first of many series...

on Apr. 16 2012 at 10:09 am
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

After reading this, I came across several grammical and spelling errors...

I apologize for these errors, and I will attempt to remove them from future post...

-CreateAnytimeAnywayPossible