Fading Sleuth

: Forgive me father for I have sinned. Blessed be those of my kin. Fore I have drank the sweetest wine, of those unworthy for me stand. Like ivy forever tine, for three men stand before the hand in hand. Make of it what you will, but I swear to the, my fair maiden fell. For she has grown ill, but I swear to the, this tell for I cannot tell. The words tend to slip my lips, like blood painting the moon’s ellipse. And the shadows that crowd the honorable maiden are cast by on-goers horribly mistaken. So forgive me father for I have sinned, and blessed be those of my kin. I have lathered the richest of crime, of which I may pay in due time. I have bathed in grievances since the dear incident, my sweet maiden, oh so insolent. Forgive her words that burn like acid and please do take her to be placid. Make of it what you will, but I swear to the, my fair maiden fell. For she has grown ill, I swear to the, this tell I cannot tell. For if I were to tell, the tell I cannot tell, I ask for your convalesce in my tone. At your feet this day, covered in blood she laid. Roses surround her beauty of a statue she now has turned. May her ashes we burn. I stand before you today, to call upon her kindling prey. Blessed are those of my kin, blessed are they. Fore on my death bed I admit, it was me who the knife slit. When I killed my dear fair maiden, to the dungeon I was not taken. But now as I pass through your eyes, I know the end is nearing. I know I must take my actions punishment. But please, I beg, Forgive me father for I have sinned, but blessed be those of my kin.

Pheonix_Lovee said...
Amazing! You sound like the poets of our past, very good original work :))

Burutanyu K. replied...
THANXXXXX :))))))

The_Final_Nuke said...
Cool original idea and great title! Good start too!

MarieIeiraM replied...
Thank you ^-^