Unexpected Reality

The waking sun arose from the horizon, shining its incandescent light through my window. I awoke at the sweet gleam kissing my eyelids and sleepily rolled out of bed. Staggering to my bathroom, I somehow got stuck in the doorway. I had no idea how that could have possible happened. With my small frame, I have never had any problems fitting through spaces. I turned my head to see what was causing this set back. To my astonishment, I saw a pair of transparent, fluttering wings. Confused, I looked down at my dainty hands and noticed that there were prickly, microscopic black hairs protruding through every pore on my ivory skin. Successfully wedging myself through the door way and managing to escape, I clumsily ran down my narrow hallway in a rush to reach my bathroom mirror. To my horror, the person looking back at me through the mirror was not a person at all. What I saw in the reflection resembled Jeff Goldblum's character in the movie "The Fly". An uncontrollable scream escaped from my body as the color drained from my face. How could this have happened?!

Pitlov622 said...

HOLY WOW!!! that was amazing! a lot of good suspence and details! I so badly want to know what happened next :0 haha

Please read some of my work... and comment if you wish :) advance search Pitlov622/ Thank you