The Secret Sisters: Revenge of the Darnkess

My name is Darka Goddess. I am from the planet of Airvournn. My sisters and I are the heiresses to the king of our planet. My father’s name is Fredrick God. He changed his name when he went to one of his missions to Earth. I am a demi-god, as are my four sisters. Our mother is human.

Since we are royalty, we all are blessed genetically with special powers. I am the goddess of darkness. I can do anything my sisters can do. On our planet, there is something called levels. It tracks our strength; it determines our greatness in war. All Airvournns have a necklace, given at birth. You hold the necklace charm and tell it to take you to the games. You battle other people to gain levels. There are eleven levels of strength in our system, I am level ten. That is why I can do anything my sisters can do. But since they have the natural abilities for their powers, they are better at them then me.

I am the oldest of the four. Raina, the second oldest is the goddess of water. She controls water and any types of fluid. The dangerous part, especially when we go to Earth is, when she touches water, she becomes a mermaid. Lavender, is the third oldest, she is the goddess of nature. She has the ability to control nature and speak to animals or any wild creature. Last is, Raya the goddess of light. She controls any type of sunlight, and the visible light spectrum.

Our father, the god of fire has given us a mission to Earth. The last time we visited Earth was in 1972, as very young children. We stopped aging when we look about eighteen. In our father’s young time he stop aging when he looked about fifty, as years go by the age limit changes. Our mission is to defeat Darkos, a jealous brother of our father. He wanted to be reigned king, but lost to our father in a battle. He plans to wipe out Earth’s population and challenge our father to a deathly rematch. It was my job to get my sisters and me there to defeat him.

Our father gave us a location of Earth where Darkos was known to be hiding. It was the North America, the United States. We had to go to Venice Beach, California. The rest, well that’s our mission.

Dancing2222This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That was very well written. I felt like it was easy to follow along and had enough detail to make it seem real. If were you I would add more interactive context and not so much just plain information sentences if you know what I mean. But really, awesome job:)

prettylittlewriter replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:46 pm :
Thanks so much! I love criticism! :) I will make a part 2 so it will have some dialogue. 

prettylittlewriter replied...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 5:59 pm :
Thanks so much for your comment again! I am so happy! I should have made this clear, this is supposed to be my prologue to my book series! If you want I can post more scenes! :) thanks again

Dancing2222This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 19, 2011 at 11:41 am :
I'm glad I maxe your day! I love critisism too:) I definitely think you should post more scenes.

prettylittlewriter replied...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 8:44 pm :
haha thanks!! working on it!

Kat4ever333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow thats really good you should look into greek mythology its really interesting i love it

prettylittlewriter replied...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 11:21 pm :
I LOVE greek myths! :) thanks so much

Kat4ever333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:39 pm :
favorite is nyx

prettylittlewriter replied...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 6:01 pm :
hey kat!! okay this piece was supposed to be my prologue to the book series. so please let me know if you would like me to post another scene. :) thanks