Assassin's Creed: Darkness part 2 | Teen Ink

Assassin's Creed: Darkness part 2

By VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia
VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia

Jack stood, cold and in wait, at the City Square. Of course they’d send him, Jack the lead Executioner, to kill a fly. He wanted to somehow teleport to the old days, where you walked in the public with your axe hanging from your belt, not have it hidden in a jacket. He was like all the other Executioners, Tall and muscular, but only he had earned the title, and he was going to keep it. An official walked by fitting the assassination target, so he followed slowly. A man moved in front of him casually, his right hand hidden under a cape, this was the man. Jack grabbed the man and pushed him down on his knees, pulling out his axe as he did so. The man slid down further, so he was lying on his stomach, and pulled himself forward. Jack swung his axe him. People screamed and ran, trying to get of his way. The man was fast, both dodging and trying to get close to Jack, who could see the contraption on his hand. It was a glove with blades on the fingers, crude but effective. Once he got close enough Jack grabbed the man on his side and lifted him, preparing for the Body Smash, one of the few signature moves of the Executioner class. The man twisted in Jacks grip, just enough to slash his forearm. Jack felt the blades tear through muscle and he let go. The man then leapt at Jack and slashed at him, aiming for his neck. Jack leaned back far enough to get away from the hand, and then heard the slight and almost quiet sound of a silencer going off.
“Time was 21:00 hours,” Travis said, “The Executioner found the target, however was assassinated in the process.” Everyone had their head bowed in silent respect. If anyone looked like they could never die, Jack would be that person. “We are,” Travis continued, “training the other Executioners as best we can; however it might take some time to replace Jack…” Alex, the Officer, asked, “How did the assassin get close enough to Jack?”
“Speed always helps.” Jake said, throwing a dagger at a target he kept by his desk. “So what are we going to do?” Carolyn asked. “Let’s try a double attack!” Jordan, the Barber, suggested eagerly. “Finally, a good suggestion!” Jake said, almost leaping out of his seat. “No!” John said sternly, “We don’t need any more deaths!”
“”It makes sense though.” Carolyn said slowly. “Vote.” Jake said. John looked around for a minute. “Vote.” He said.

Like I said in part 1, not all my idea.

Plush_Baneling BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

"I will devour the world, after that the universe, and when there is nothing but me, I will devour myself"
ME!

Again, pure awsome