Secrets chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Secrets chapter 1

By Future_author SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
Future_author SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland

Some secrets can hurt, but sometimes they keep you safe, but all secrets are found out sooner or later.

Chapter 2
After school we were walking out when Mr. Jay called me.
"Ms. Prima. You have detention. Sit." I looked at Ian.
"I'll meet you at the front doors in 2 minutes." I whispered to Ian.
He gave me a quick nod and walked away.
I sat down at the seat closest to the door. Mr. Jay sat at his desk, checking people's work.
He got up and walked to the back of the room. I starred at him until I knew he wouldn't notice me leave.
I got up grabbed my backpack and ran out silently. As soon as I was out of hearing range, I sighed.
I ran out the school and saw Ian waiting on the wall. There were 3 girls with him. I recognized one as Brit.
"Need a ride?" I heard one of them ask. She had dark brown hair and was wearing a dress.
I had on my favorite dress. It's turquoise I had a black belt around my waist.
My light blond hair had streaks of brown hair. My hair had three different colors. Light blond, dark blond, and brown. My hair is a little curly, more wavy than curly. My hair covers my ears.
"Prima!" I heard someone yell behind me. "Trying to get away from me." I turned to see the bully from this morning.
"Coming back for more?" I asked.
"No I'm back to make you regret it."
She made a horrible battle yell and ran to me.
I grabbed her hand as she tried to grab me. I kicked the back of her knee making her fall.
I held her arm behind her back.
"Stop it! This hurts.!" She yelled.
I looked around and saw so many people around hoping for a fight. I noticed Ian was looking at me too.
"Are you going to do it again?" I asked the bully.
"No. I promise." She said.
I chuckled and held her other arm and pulled it onto her back.
"Ow!" She yelled.
I let her go. She got up and ran away.
I heard a lot of whispers in the crowd around.
I smiled in victory.
"Sorry girls. I have to go." He walked over to me. "Sorry I took so long with them." I followed him. He stopped in front of a car. A yellow Camaro.
"Speechless." He said.
I just nodded and walked over to the other side.
I sat down in the passenger seat.
"Where did you get the money?" I asked.
"My parents were rich. I have the money now. Oh and I have to pick up my sister."
"You have a sister?"
"Yes. Shes at our neighbors house. She's only 3 years old. She was just about to turn 1 when our parents died." He said.
"I'm sorry." I said. "At least you know what happened to your parents right."
"I feel bad for you though." He said. He was driving now.
I recognized the street as mine. "You live on this street?" I asked.
"Yes."
"I do too." I said.
"Funny if we are neighbors huh?"
I chuckled. "Yup."
"That's my house." He said stopping in front of a house with a rose bush in the front yard. He got out and walked to the neighbors house.
A old lady opened the door. Then I heard a little girl yell, "Ian!" The little girl jumped on to Ian's arms. I smiled as I saw the little girls hair and eyes just like Ian's.
They walked over.
"Were are we going?" She asked. Ian opened his door and let her in the back seat. "Hi" she said to me.
"Kim meet Ana. Ana this is my sister Kimberly." Ian introduced.
"Kim!" Kim asked.
"Sorry she likes to be called Kim." Ian said.
"I can see. Hi Kimmy." I said.
She smiled.
I looked ahead and saw my house was just 3 houses away from his.
"We can walk from here. My house is right there." I said pointing to the white house.
"Okay." We got out.
I walked to my house. They followed me.
I unlocked the doors.
My house was only 1 floor and a basement and a attic.
I dropped my backpack on the couch.
"This was my parents house then they disappeared and now I own it." I told Ian.
"The house I live in now was actually my uncle's he died last week and someone told me he wanted to give the house to us." He told me.
Kim walked around laughing.
"Kim, behave." Ian said to her.
"It's okay I have time for kids. I love kids."

I hate bullys that pick on me. I'm never a first choice since I can kick hard enough to crack a bone. My best friend is a bully but shes fun to be around with.

orry this is chapter 2