Ama Estai:Blood Wrath | Teen Ink

Ama Estai:Blood Wrath

By Zpottle BRONZE, Addison, Maine
Zpottle BRONZE, Addison, Maine

"This peace on earths not right! No pain or sign of time!..." ~Avenged Sevenfold~

Int. scene - description
Iru Untim is shown as a little kid running through the forest, scared. Screams come from behind him telling him to run as fast as he can. As he runs through the forest escaping the blood-curdling yelps of pain, his village is being raided by bandits. As the horrifying sounds fade in the distance, Iru Untim stumbles upon a red dragons egg. Unknowing of what it his he picks it up and cradles it through the forest. Iru Untim is seen stepping out of the forest walls and into a shining meadow. He quickly makes a nest to place the egg. Just as he sets the egg down it starts to shake and crack open. Iru Untim’s eyes open wide in amazement as the egg opens. A bright, shining light takes over the meadow. The light fades and Iru Untim is seen knocked out on the meadow’s ground. A baby dragon’s shadow starts to move over Iru Untim. Iru Untim wakes in the meadow at night. He looks at the nest only to find broken egg shells. He looks around hoping that whatever came out is alright. He stands up and hears this man speaking in a tone used by most people when talking to puppies or babies. He curiously follows the sound of the man’s voice. He comes across a cabin, randomly placed in the woods.

Iru Untim
(Bowing respectively)-Hello kind sir, can you tell me where I am?

Man
(Jokingly)-Why your in the forest of course.

Iru Untim
Tell me what day is it?

Man
Well it’s the day after yesterday.

Iru Untim
My village was raided by bandits and I fear for my family and others. I fear I may be the only survivor.

Man
Is that so? I heard about an attack on a human village two days ago. Was your village named Coi Olwa.(Live Branch)

Iru Untim
Yes it is. Please tell me was there any survivors?

Man
Well there was only one, you.

Iru Untim
(Sobbing)-Where will I live now? How am I going to live by myself?

Man
(Thinking)-I know of this elven family that was looking to have a kid. Maybe they can take you in?

Iru Untim
Thank you so much! How can I find them?

Man
Here is a map, let me mark where they house.

Iru Untim
Thank you so much, oh I almost forgot, have you seen any baby creatures around here, I had this egg and then I passed out. When I awoke there was nothing but broken eggshells.

Man
I believe you looking for this little fellah.

Iru Untim
Ah, so it was a dragon that hatched from the egg. I have never seen one of these except for in pictures.

Man
They usually eat meat but this one has been refusing it. I tried to feed it something else but I am confused as to what it likes.

Iru Untim
A dragon that won’t eat meat. Hmmmm.....Let me try something.
(exits and returns with carrots from the man’s garden.)

Man
A dragon won’t eat vegetation, silly boy.
(Dragon takes the carrots and swallows them whole.)

Iru Untim
You were saying?

Man
A dragon that’s a vegetarian, what next?

Iru Untim
I’ll take him from here, we are going to go make a new life.

Man
You do know that dragons are forbidden creatures, right?

Iru Untim
I had forgot all about that. I will have to be extra careful about smuggling him to Alupran.

Man
Good luck little one!

ext. scene - description
The scene starts to fade away as Iru Untim carries the dragon to the edge of the forest.

Iru Untim
I’m going to call you Mitoth.

This is the script for the first scene in a movie I am making called Ama Estai:Blood Wrath.

After doing some research with elven language I had found the name of my movie. Ama Estai means Blood Wrath in elven language.

I am hoping to get the second scene in soon.

I hope you like it!