Don't walk home alone... | Teen Ink

Don't walk home alone...

By angel2745 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
angel2745 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Darkly the trees whispered sounds as the wind whipped every branch. I couldn’t imagine fate would be kind to let me rest. The tips of my fingers frozen, the icy blood that twisted through my body, and the fear that swiftly clouded my eyes had no time to rest. There was little time for anything but I rested my face against a brick wall breathing in nothing but panic. Before I could run the moon faded into the shadows as my nightmare continued. The dark crept around me, swallowing me whole and my destiny was soon to be put in place. I closed my eyes ready for anything and prepared for nothing. A bitter cold hand lay on my shoulder followed by my shriek in terror and an inhuman cackle from behind me, the words my parents said to me echoed in my ears, “Don’t walk home alone at night…”

Maybe... I am thinking about it. Hopefully I will have enough time to write it since summer is coming up. :D  Thanks for the comment! (:

Blooper195 PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas

This life ain't that bad.

This is really good!!! Hope there is a sequel! keep writing. 

Yeah totally! I'm a total freak for punctuation but I wrote this off my cell phone >.<

thanks for the feedback! (:

MorrighanPoe SILVER, Crystal, Minnesota

"Of course you are...I understand perfectly [that you're in love with me], because I'm in love with myself.The fact that I'm not transfixed in front of the nearest mirror takes a great deal of self-control." -Lestat de Lioncourt

Whoa! This is really great, I'm dying to know what happens next! Only one note: maybe more commas? It would improve the flow :) But yeah, great language, just... great!