Worst Day Ever | Teen Ink

Worst Day Ever

By Wasda BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona
Wasda BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona

Hi my name is James and this was probably the worst day of my life. The day started fine until it went from good to bad. It started with me seeing a guy follow a man down a dark alley way, and me being me I followed them down and that is when it went bad. When I followed them down I saw that one guy was leaning over the other and I thought that the two guys were kissing until I say blood running down the neck of the guy that was on the floor. I was about to turn and run, when the guy standing saw me. When he looked at me I saw his eyes and they were probably the coolest whet freakiest thing about him. They were a dark red with cat like pupils. When he was staring at me it looked like he was about to attack me. This is where it went from bad to worst. Instead of attacking me stood to his full height and asked me if I just saw what happened. I shook my head, because I was too nervous to speak. After maybe five minutes went by with no doing or saying anything he told that he had two options and that I could choose which one I want to go with. I said ok and he told me. I didn’t like ether of them at all. The options were that he would have to kill me or he would turn me into a vampire like him. Just in case you didn’t know he was a vampire. I said that I didn’t like ether option and that I would just like to go home. The vampire says that I saw too much and I can’t go home. Sense I didn’t want to die I chose the option of him turning me into a vampire. The vampire says that to turn me he would have to bit me and eject venom into my system. It would also fell like my insides are burning. I said that I am ready and he bites me. He lied of course it didn’t fell like my insides were burning it felt like my insides are being incinerated and stabbed by a knife.
When I woke up I opened my eyes and shut them very quickly because the light in from the fan was so bright that I thought that the sun was coming down from outer space. When I didn’t hear screaming I opened my eyes again and it was still way to bright to be normal. My finally adjusted to the light I noticed that I was in a hotel room with the guy from that night sleeping on the bed next to mine. I went to the window and opened it just a little and when the sun light touched my hand my fingers started to burn. I pulled my hand away from the window so quickly I didn’t think possible. I then remembered the conversation last night in the alley. I moaned so loudly that it woke up the other guy. He asked me what I was doing next to the window. Then he told me to go back to sleep. I told him that it was the middle of the afternoon and that I should leave. He told me that I can’t go out into the sun light or I would die. So I did what he said and went back to sleep. When I woke up again it was nine at night. The vampire that I still didn’t know the name to, said that we would have to leave town and head out to a new city. After he said that I argued to him that I would not go with him and that I am going home. His argument was that how was I supposed to explain to my parents that I can’t leave the house or that I needed blood to survive. To that I agreed and we started to leave that town. I was leaving everything that I knew and loved, like me parents, my friends, and my computer most of all. That was the worst day ever and the start of my life as a vampire.

on Aug. 29 2010 at 9:19 pm
CrowOfRuination PLATINUM, Lawrence, Kansas

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. -Wayne Dyer
Leading those who have followed a greater leader without knowing what it is you are doing is the same as wielding a sword against a master of weapons. -Kreepy

Greetings Wasda...

I thank you for reading My Dark Guardian...

And am happy to inform you that Part 6 is on its way soon.

Very soon..

Indeed this is a good piece for your first.

I enjoyed it.

A little tip however.

A little more detail or perhaps grammer. I understand that it is your frist, and that I have not looked upon all your others.

Nonetheless. A beautiful little story.

on May. 18 2010 at 3:07 pm
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I like it, it's pretty good for a first story. XD

on May. 14 2010 at 8:59 pm
HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

ooh i liked it very very much. like it gave off a feeling of, idk wat word'd go here, but that was cool:]

Wasda BRONZE said...
on May. 8 2010 at 5:16 pm
Wasda BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona
thank you this is my first story that i haave writen

_NoAir_ BRONZE said...
on May. 6 2010 at 8:34 pm
_NoAir_ BRONZE, Toronto, Other

There are as many ways to live as there are people in this world. Each one deserves a closer look.

–Golly (Harriet The Spy)

This is strange and mysterious. I like it!

Babii GOLD said...
on Mar. 18 2010 at 11:27 pm
Babii GOLD, Garrison, North Dakota

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, and dream you dream together is a reality.

i like this and of course ill write more.