The poetry cord(beginning)

Prologue
The night sky was stormy and dark in the city of Oktalo.
It had just rained a few nights ago. I was very depressed, so I decided to go to the poetry lounge. i had just written a poem the other night about my problems. While waiting for the poet ahead of me to start I went to go change.
As I came back my long black cloak dragging behind me. My french style hat in it's dark shade clashing with my cloak made me look mysterious and evil.
The poet ahead oh me finished.As the snapping ceased I glided onto the stage. My long black hair flowing in the breeze of opened doors. My red eyes gleaming in the mid-darkness. There was silence, and no movement, so I began...

"I'm alone. The sky with it's endless clouds begin to fade away taking my hopes and dreams with. And there stood my sorrow ready to overcome me. I just stood there not letting fear in my path. But yes I did have a fear, a fear of facing the truth of what lies ahead. The sorrow in it's ghostly shade went into me, like a spirit into it's body. I was no longer human iwas then...depression."
To be continude

Starfire said...

you peoples who read this my next pages are pending but the one is taking very long so it will take a while. Sorry

SwordGirl said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 9:07 am
This sounds really interesting! I'll go read the other parts.

BryannaJ. replied...
okay so I had stoped finishing my story even though i really enjoyed it but i lost acess to internet so i was unable to consistently type up my story i will begin typing up my story all over again adding remakes to parts as i go along so please re-read my story  and share it so i can get more people interested thank you! ♥

Starfire said...
THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALL! I really appreciate you commenting on my work.
*There are also some more pages that follow this one. Please view and/or comment on those too! Please and thankyou. ^.^*

SilverSnowflakes said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 8:00 am
I like black cloaks... unfortunately my cloak is purple, lol.

BryannaJ. replied...

annexgrey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 4:53 am
Is this the story you were referring to in your other comment?
It sounds good - kinda like Sarah Dessen-y in that the character has a past, but the red eyes (vampire?) adds a hook.
Have you read the Vampire Academy series? It's pretty good :)
Also, thank you very much for your comment on I'm Done. That was so nice of you.
*goes to read rest of story*

Starfire replied...
Yes this was the story I was refering to. Thank you and I'll try to start reading Vampire Academy. And your welcome. By the way if you could if you haven't already could you please read the other parts of my story. Pees and Thankyou. ^.^

BryannaJ. replied...

Starfire said...
PLEASE COMMENT ON MY STORY IF U HAVE READ IT. =(

Starfire said...
cool story

GreenGirl13 replied...
This is awesome! :)

BryannaJ. replied...