?????

I ran as fast as I could, grunting with exertion. I thought that I had been running for miles it had seemed and I wanted to stop badly, but I was running from something. I don't know if it was a person all I know is that I should be running and I am. I was watching my feet intensely, making sure that I don't trip. I did what I really didn't want to do. I guess my eyes didn't see a molded tree root and i tripped over it and landed with a thud. I quickly got up just to see that the something that I was running from was right it front of me and it was a someone and that someone was a guy with dark hair and blood stained lips with two white sharp things hanging down from his smiling mouth. he was wearing a black leather coat with black jeans on and no shoes. My eyes widened and I was about to let out a scream when his strong hand clasped around my throat and held me against a tree with my feet dangling. He put his finger to his bloody lips and then smiled a wicked smile as he leaned in towards my neck and bit it puncturing my skin letting my blood flow through the wound and I tried to scream but before I had let a sound out of my mouth the hand that was pining me to the tree was gone and I was on the ground. My hand was shaky as I reached for the place where his teeth were and blood trickled down my fingers. I began feeling dizzy and everything around me was blurry. I squeezed my eyes shut and fell into a sleep where my pain was my pillow and my tears was my blanket.