A Villains Tale CHapter 1: Tragedy | Teen Ink

A Villains Tale CHapter 1: Tragedy

By Titan12339 SILVER, Bellbrook, Ohio
Titan12339 SILVER, Bellbrook, Ohio

"I dwell in chaos, for love is madness." Jason Storm, son of Chaos god of darkness and madness In a Camp Half Blood RP.

The good guys always win. That’s what I’ve been told my whole life. My mother died after my birth, and my father took care of me my whole life. My dad is a fireman, fights fires, and saves lives every week, and every night he told me “Remember son, darkness can’t penetrate the light, as long as they have a heart full of it, the good guys will always win.” The saddest part was, I believed him.

I had just turned 13. My father got called out to fight a fire at the apartment just a few blocks away. That was the night I learned everything I was told by him, was a lie, one big freaking lie.

My father sighed when the bell rang alerting him of what was happening. I heard the chief yelling the address of the apartment, and within 2 minutes they were gone, siren blaring, lights flashing, and I stood their waving, unknowing of the horrible fate that would take my father from me.

As they approached the black ashen building, as the flames rose up crackling like a demons laughter, they retrieved the long white hose its copper nozzle shining bright red as the flames reflected off its surface.

As another firemen approached my father, he spoke quickly and my father pulled the face mask over his face, and rushed in as the others sprayed and doused the fire.

Turning on his light, my father walked slowly into the smoke filled building, he heard the screams and followed them the screams were horrible ones from the lungs of a young girl. He saw her, the support beam blocked the door, it and the frame on fire.

“Get back, I’m going to get you out!” he yelled over the hissing of the flames. She got out of the way coughing as she hid from the smoke under her shirt. My father kicked the beam breaking and rushed in and grabbed her, and made his way out of the building.

“Put this girl on oxygen” he said and a woman took the girl and sat her on a table and put an oxygen mask on her, telling her to breath deep, the girl followed the older woman’s example.

My father approached the girl after checking on his partners and asked her something, I couldn’t hear, but it seemed as if she said something about parents. And whispered something in his ear, he nodded and he ran back into the building.

He found them in the general direction as he had found the young girl, who looked about 11. A large beam blocked the hall way were a man stood yelling a woman on the ground, unconscious.

My father studied the walls and the ceiling if he broke the beam, it could all collapse. Lifting the beam he carefully laid it down, the man went to rush around him, but was stopped.
“Don’t wait for me” my dad said, and the man nodded reluctantly. Father went and got the girl, her heart still beat, and he heart the sound of metal on metal, and the guy lifted the beam and hit the ceiling, it collapsed, covering them all, the last heard was my dad screaming for help.

I lost my father, and the girl both her parents…why do I know what happened? No I wasn’t there…after I realized the truth, truth about good and evil, I gained certain abilities and saw it all within my dreams.

I became a Villain, cause the truth is, the good guys don’t always win…in fact they always lose in the end.

My name is Adrian, and this is my story, the tale of a Villain.

My frined was randomly ranting about how most stories and movies revolved around the good giuys. So it inspired me to write a story from a villains point and small boy his heart turned to darkness for more reasons than one. I hope you enjoy it. Yes if i get good reviews i will post more.

Shrien PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

"When one door closes, another one opens"

This was GREAT! ! !

Babygurl_101 SILVER, N/A, California

"Angels are the quiet girls that just havent been noticed yet"
"The past is the past, and i am your futuer." (<3<3<3<3<3)

that is a good story, i liked it~ every1 deserves a chance at winning