Kidnapped by a Vampire {Chp 1} | Teen Ink

Kidnapped by a Vampire {Chp 1}

September 13, 2009
By PeaceGirl11 BRONZE, Toltec, Arizona
PeaceGirl11 BRONZE, Toltec, Arizona
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

"Jane Elizabeth, your answer?" I awoke from my daydream. Kids in the class laughed as I flipped through the pages of my Social Studies book. "Um, what's the question again?" I asked as I pushed the hair out of my eyes. Mr. McAlister pushed his glasses down to look at me. "What year did the Revoultionary War begin?" He asked rudely. I thought hard. I looked at my book trying to find the answer. "1773?" I asked more than stated. "False." He moved to the next person. I sighed, Social Studies was my worst subject in school. "Lillian Gregory, what year did the Revoultionary War begin?" She stood up. "1776, sir." She smiled at me. Just because her dad was in the Army and she said she knew "everything" doesn't mean she isn't fully annoying. RING!! The bell stopped me from going on about how she's traveled all over the world and blah blah blah. I grabbed my books and stuff and tried to leave as quickly as possible. "Jane," Mr. McAlister said. I walked slowly to his desk. "Yes." I asked nervously, afraid of what he might say. "Your Social Studies grade is slipping. If you don't get your grade up to a B average I'm going to have to Fail you for the rest of the semester." I listened quietly and nodded, hoping he would understand I didn't wanna talk about my grades now. "You may go now." He moved his hand towards the door. I walked to my locker and stuffed my books on the shelf. I grabbed my Math book and shut the locker door. It made a usual locker sound, a usual, annoying locker sound. All of a sudden I was being pulled by my arm to the outside of the school building. "Ow, ow, ow!! Will you let go?!" I yelled madly. It was a guy around my age except he seemed a lot more older. He opened a car door and pushed me in. "Hey! Easy there!" I yelled at him again.He ran around the car and got in the drivers seat. He started the car and sped off. Didn't anyone see me being kiddnapped? "Who are you and where are you taking me?" I asked scared. "You will soon find out." The guy said then pushed 2 fingers to my forehead. I was passed out. I dreamt I was flying, no floating. I floating over a castle then into a room. "She'll be on her way soon. Andrew called a few minutes ago." A man in a dark cloak said. Another man also wearing a dark cloak but in a throne said, "Shhh... She is listening." He pointed to me. The other man turned to me and moved his hand as if to shoo me away. The room circled then turned black. I woke up not knowing where I was, I was still in the strangers car. "Did you have a nice sleep?" The guy asked. "No, no I did not." I said rudely. I wasn't very nice after naps. "Oh well I'm very sorry for your inconvienice. Let me fully introduce myself. I am Andrew Sanders." I looked at him. "I'm Jane, Jane Elizabeth." He turned on a dark road. It was the castle from my dreams. He parked up front and got out. He opened my door and I got out. I began walking but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. "Hey! I can walk you know!" He carried me inside and set me on a chair. It was the room my my dream but no throne. He came over to me with a rope in his hands. He sped around me in a fast, speedy circular way and I was tied up. "Hello? I'm a human being can you at least loosen the rope?" He moved his head back and forth repling with a "No." He pressed his 2 fingers to my forehead again and I was out. I woke up still tied to the chair, this wooden, old chair. The man who sat in the throne in my dream came out of the dark. "We've been waiting for you." He said mysterously. He bent down over my neck. "Please, you don't wanna do this." I begged. "No, but I do." He put his teeth into my neck and well what can I say? I was dinner.










To be continued...

The author's comments:
I really like vampires and in class we had to write stories and well this is my first chapter hope you like it!