Operation Free Planet:The Cold seekers part one

As I lay on the ground, half dead. I think about my life. The terrible things I have done, the innocent people I have killed. The demon I have become, and I wonder.I wonder was it all worth killing off the human race? Was it worth being a slave to those things? Those things we call cold seekers. Those things that came to our planet to harvest its need to survive on our earth filled with ice.Oh,did I forget to mention that the earth is full of ice from the nuclear fallout of World War III.Yeah,it got to that point in human history when the worlds powers could not defuse any more situations involving Israel and its surrounding countries.Long story short, the planet got wasted and this happened about 200 hundred years ago, but enough about that.I'm going to share with you my life from the time I was ten up until now.So before I die, please understand the full complexity of my life.So enjoy.
when I was ten years old humans were beginning to become a more functional society.No more hunter-gatherer stuff.I mean we started to share and trade things.You could say that this was a better life than our fore fathers had,except for the harsh cold days and nights.I had a hard time learning how to defend my self.Every day a group of boys would beat me up and steal my food and supplies.You would ask where my family were.My mother died when I was eight,and for my father I never knew him so I was kinda alone for the start of my life.One day an old man offered to teach me how to defend myself because he was tried of seeing me get my butt beat down every day.He was old, I'd say about ninety years.he taught me martial arts.The next time those boys came around i almost killed them.The old man was proud of me, so he asked me to journey with me.That was five days before those things came to earth.For now this all I'm going to tell you right now, but stay tuned because you have to remember I am half dead. :)

J_Heath said...
You have a good idea. But you didn't make it sound good at all. Revise it and fix parts because it sounds like you're just adding them when they come to you.And don't end it with a smiley face

FARTMUNCHER131 said...
God this was terrible. Plz stop

hurdagaga said...

Its kinda bad. Good idea, but ur voice is bad. Noooo

CrazyClimber said...
the ending is a little akward and doesnt fit, but otherwise, i loved it. keep writing

lector said...
Cool! This is a really good start!

Hivest said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 9:39 am
From what i was reading so far. This could be a very good book. There's a lot of potential in this man to start his life over agian. So if it were me I would keep coming up with ideas to complete this book. good luck

shutdown replied...
thank you for reading my story and i will continue to write. thanks!!!